2021 Coach Odyssey 29K - FREE Mobile Wifi
Enjoy our NEW 2021 FULLY-STOCKED RV home! This Ford Transit Coach Odyssey, sleeps 5-7, features dual HVAC, 3-burner gas stove & oven, convection microwave, 2 TVs one outdoor one indoor, fully-equipped kitchen/bath, indoor/outdoor showe...
We were going to get a RV after kids go to college. Then we realize it is even better to travel WITH...
- Year - 2021
- Manufacturer - Entegra Coach
- Make - Odyssey
- Model - 29K
- Class - Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps - 7
- Total Number of Beds - 1
- Number of Bunk Beds - 1
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 43.5 gal
- Length - 32.0 ft
- Height - 11.0 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Engine - 7.3L V-8 350 HP engine with 468 ft.-lb torque
- Seatbelts - 7
- Fuel type - Gas
- Fuel capacity - 55 gal
- Fuel consumption - 8.0 mpg
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Dual battery - Yes
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 22,000.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 14,500.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,220.0 lbs
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 43.5 gal
- Length - 32.0 ft
- Electric Generator
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- iPod Docking Station
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Electric Generator
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
Wonderful experience. Would rent again.
The RV worked great and had plenty of technology, cameras inside and outside, and TV and internet. Alix was very easy to work with and was available 24/7. It's a very nice RV that was perfect for our family of 4 and two small dogs. This was my first time driving an RV, and thi...
Alix was great with communication. Her RV was well equipped with everything we needed. She spent great detail explaining how to use every feature in the RV. We had no issues at all traveling. Would definitely recommend.
Alix was great to deal with. She came over and spent over and hour and a half with me going over everything on the RV as it was our first time driving one of this size. Her communication was great and responded quickly to any and all questions. Lastly, the RV was amazing. We ...
Alix was wonderful to work with. She was there if I had any questions. She cared that we had a great experience. And she cared about her RV. That says a lot!
Great rental. Alix communicated well throughout the entire process from booking to drop -off. No issues with the unit. Everything that was listed with the rental was there at pickup which was so nice. We didn’t need to bring hardly anything with us. If we had any questions durin...
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- NO SMOKING: Smoking/vaping cigars, pipes, etc in or near the RV unit forfeits your ENTIRE security deposit! Smoke 10 ft away from RV is fine.
- NO DRUGS: Any evidence of the storage, transportation, or use of illegal substances and recreational drugs will forfeit your entire security deposit.
- WHERE CAN YOU DRIVE: Our RV units are NOT insuraed outside of the US. No travel allowed on any non-paved roadways like logging roads (except licensed campsite), forest service roads, beaches, etc.
Odyssey is parked at the intersection of I-90 and I290. You can park up to 3 cars while renting our RV. For additional $200, it can be delivered at any qualified camp sites (the site must have electric, water and drain direct hook up, and within 150 miles from our site). The fee includes delivery, initial set up, & pick up. Min. FIVE days reservation required.
- BEDDINGS: pillows, sheets and blankets for 1 queen bed, 1 bunker queen bed, 1 dining twin bed.
- BATH towels large x4, medium x2, and small x2, Kitchen towels x2, beach towel x2, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand wash, dish soap, toilet paper X 2, toilet ...
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.