♫ DOLLY ♫ Ford Transit Connect Camper Va...
Meet Dolly, a sleek, fully outfitted & cozy 2-person road trip companion; ideal for camping, festivals or urban adventures. Pickup or delivery options available.
Dolly is reserved for tri-state area travel: NJ, NY, PA. Interested in t...
Courtney + John love the outdoors! In their spare time, they enjoy tent camping, hiking and birding....
- Year - 2010
- Manufacturer - Ford
- Make - Transit Connect
- Model - XLT
- Class - Class B Camping Van
- Sleeps - 2
- Total Number of Beds - 1
- Fresh water tank - 5.0 gal
- Length - 15.0 ft
- Height - 8.5 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Seatbelts - 2
- Fuel type - Gas
- Fuel capacity - 15 gal
- Fuel consumption - 27.0 mpg
- Dual battery - Yes
- Gross weight - 1,200.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 1,000.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 100.0 lbs
- Range (Stove)
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- iPod Docking Station
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
Courtney and John were a dream to rent from. We were lucky to book for a last minute long weekend and we had a great trip. They are very conscientious and were very accommodating with pick up and drop off. The mattress was very comfortable and we had everything we needed for our ...
Rules & Policies
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Dolly is reserved for travel within the tristate area: New Jersey, New York or Pennsylvania. If you are interested in travel outside of the tri-state area please see our other camper van listings.
- No pets.
- Driving on unpaved roads (excluding county and state maintained roads), dirt roads, restricted areas and ‘off road’ areas is not allowed.
- Late Return Fee: $40 - Up to 4 additional hours. Anything beyond 4 hours will be charged as another full rental day.
- Cleaning Fee: $200 - Withheld from Security Deposit. Not charged if rental is returned reasonably as clean as it was presented at check-in.
Rates & Availability
$20.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.