Castle on the Go! Boondocking and Bunkho...
PLEASE READ & THEN PLEASE REACH OUT AFTER READING TO END!
At just 3100 pounds, this can be pulled by most mid-sized SUV's. Check your towing capacity! "Off road" package for boondocking & has a bunkhouse. You must have a 7 pin conn...
We know most have limited amounts of times for vacations and limited amounts of money. We try to hel...
- Year - 2021
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - Rockwood GEO Pro
- Model - G19BH
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 5
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Length - 20.0 ft
- Height - 9.0 ft
- Gross weight - 4,425.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,216.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 3,209.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 pin
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - Yes
- Dual Battery - Yes
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Weight distributing hitch - Yes
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- Fire Extinguisher
Alex and his GeoPro were perfect. My experience was flawless in every aspect. Highly recommended
What a great experience! Since we're seriously considering the purchase of a Geo Pro 19BH, we wanted to rent one first to see if it would fit our needs. Alex and his family provide a great rental experience at a great price. Their Geo Pro is very clean and road-ready at pickup, t...
Alex was great, very responsive and thorough.
This camper was great! We rented it for my Mother in Law to stay in for a camping trip at the lake and she loved it. Alex was great to deal with and very helpful. Would definitely rent again.
Thanks Amber! You guys were easy to work with!
We were attracted to the ability to sleep 5, have all needed amenities, and yet be compact enough to take it just about anywhere!
Alex communicates extremely well and is so easy to work with.
At pickup, the walk through by him and his family was quite thorough and I felt well pr...
Thanks so much! Joe and his family certainly had an epic adventure. Grand Canyon, San Diego, San Francisco and back! They were a joy to host.
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- 1. Do not repair anything until you have contacted the owner first. 3.
- 2. If something does break/not work, please contact the owner so that they can gather any supplies to repair the RV upon your return. Others want a great vacation like yours, so communication is key.
- 3. If you have to deviate from the original travel plans, please notify us so that we can know where our trailer is.
- 4. The travel trailer must be fully cleaned, propane filled, tanks emptied, or fees will be charged. $125 additional cleaning, propane $50 per bottle, holding tanks not emptied $100.
- 5. Please don't return late once we agree on time. There are other renters behind you and we want them to have a fantastic vacation like yours. A late fee of $100 will be assessed for each hour late.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.