“Baby Yoda” 2019 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 23U
Tiny but Mighty! Baby Yoda sleeps 6 people, and includes all the amenities of home!
This a luxurious unit with a big tech upgrades to make it perfect for any getaway or a home away from home!
Full Victron electrical system with 3000 watt M...
ARMY Veteran looking to create memories to all the Americans across the nation! My family and I love...
- Year - 2019
- Manufacturer - Thor Motor Coach
- Make - Four Winds
- Model - 23U
- Class - Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps - 5
- Total Number of Beds - 3
- Number of Bunk Beds - 1
- Fresh water tank - 50.0 gal
- Length - 24.0 ft
- Height - 132.0 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Seatbelts - 5
- Fuel type - Gas
- Fuel capacity - 57 gal
- Fuel consumption - 9.0 mpg
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Dual battery - Yes
- Gross weight - 12,500.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 8,000.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,968.0 lbs
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 50.0 gal
- Length - 24.0 ft
- Electric Generator
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- Electric Generator
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- 50 miles per night, if you go over the amount of mileage included the overages will be charged upon RV Return at the rate of .45 cents per mile. gen 4 free hours per night, $6 per hour for overages.
- RV must be returned in same condition as it was upon departure. RV must be lightly cleaned inside before scheduled drop off or additional fees will apply, exterior of the RV will not need to be clean.
- All RVs must be returned with Black and Grey waste tanks dumped and showing completely empty, propane must be refilled (FULL), and fuel must be FULL upon drop off.
- A service fee of $150 is charged if RV is returned w/ black and/or grey waste tanks not dumped. If propane is not refilled upon drop off there will be a service fee charge of $25 PLUS the cost per gal
- Pets not allowed . If the RV is forced pet friendly (having pet inside without owner’s permission,) There will be a $2,000 fee for any renter who forces the RV to become pet friendly.
RV Rental Drop off and Pickup Times
*RV Share charges by the night (just like a hotel room). All our reservations through RV Share must be returned by 11 AM (Just like a hotel room checkout time). Any returns after 11 AM will be charged our "late RV return fee" and you will have ...
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.