2021 Dutchmen RV Coleman Lantern LT Seri...
10% First Responder/Military Discount with valid ID.
About this RV
Welcome to the highly sought after 2021 Coleman 17B! This is a top of the line brand new travel trailer!! Your family will enjoy the clean modern inte...
- Year - 2021
- Manufacturer - Dutchmen RV
- Make - Coleman Lantern LT Series
- Model - 17B
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 5
- Length - 21.0 ft
- Gross weight - 3,906.0 lbs
- Cargo weight -
- Dry weight - 2,986.0 lbs
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - Yes
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - No
- Dual Battery - Yes
- Hitch provided - No
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- iPod Docking Station
- Fire Extinguisher
Great experience with the owner. Very helpful and easy to work with.
Five star! Service, communication, and camper were great!
Great camper, easy communication, clean and well kept!
Camper was set up ready for us as soon as we got to the park, and Stephen even had the A/C on for us. The camper is small but so cute. I would not recommend having more than 3 people staying in it as it can get congested. Other than that the Camper is brand new and clean and did ...
My husband and I had the best experience renting from Stephen. The camper was very clean and the bed was super comfortable. He explained everything we needed to know very thoroughly and was flexible with the drop off time and was available if we had any questions. Definitely ren...
Renting from Stephen was great and the trailer was perfect. He communicated very well and gave us all kinds of great information. The trailer was immaculate and easy to pull even with a smaller truck. We pulled it easily with a Nissan Frontier 6 cylinder 260 HP truck. If you are ...
Thank you Matt! You guys were awesome!
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- No Smoking (pipes, cigars, cigarettes, drugs)
- No Pets
- Due to previous renters damaging awning and the cost and time to replace it, we ask that no one use the awning. A canopy will be provided for shade at no extra charge.
- No delivery/pick up available on major holidays.
- Any damages caused during the rental are the responsibility of the renter.
* Camper will be neat and clean prior to pick up/delivery. It is expected that the camper return in the same condition. A $150 cleaning fee will be assessed if the camper is returned/picked up in worse condition from initial pick up/delivery. Normal dirt and wear is expected, thi...
Rates & Availability
$18.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.