The House on Wheels
Welcome and Thank you for checking out our camper. No matter an extended stay or a quick weekend get away, we've got you covered with this camper. It comes complete with all the necessities. We include bedding, tv's for the master and livin...
Hey there, Brent and Ryan here. We have 2 dogs, recently moved to Minnesota from Illinois. We enjoy ...
- Year - 2018
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - Cherokee
- Model - 264DBH
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 9
- Total Number of Beds - 5
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 46.0 gal
- Length - 32.0 ft
- Height - 11.0 ft
- Gross weight - 7,885.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,400.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 6,455.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 Pin round
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - No
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - Yes
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Weight distributing hitch - Yes
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
Great experience! Brent was super informative and helpful at pickup and super communicative if we had any questions. The camper was in great condition and had everything we needed for a great road trip!
We had a fantastic rental experience, especially for our first time! Brent was very timely and open in his communication with us. The RV was clean, had many supplies already included, and everything worked well. The delivery option is key. It gave us such peace of mind to (a) not...
Thanks so much for the awesome review Laura. We glad your 1st experience renting a camper was a good one and we're so happy you picked our camper out of all the options you had available. Truly appreciated! We look forward to renting to you for the next trip.
Brent was so wonderful to work with. The drop off + pick-up of the camper went seamlessly. The camper was in great shape, clean and had all the amenities you would need. Brent was also very quick to respond from initial contact, until pick-up time. He was always there to answer a...
Thanks so much for the wonderful review Kelsey. We enjoyed renting to you all for the airshow. We look forward to renting to you again next year.
Outstanding service especially from Brenton!
Bryn, thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was so nice meeting you and your family. We hope to rent to you again in the future.
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Any damages to the awning or its components are not covered by insurance and will be the sole responsibility of the renter. Cost for repair will be deductided from security deposit.
- An inventory list is checked after return of the camper. In the event there are items missing or broken, renter is liable for replacement costs, which will be deducted from the security deposit.
- Any damages to the camper or personal property belonging to the owners that equal less than the insurance deductible, will be the renter responsibility and will be held from the security deposit.
- If towing our camper, your vehicle is required to have a 7 Pin round connector with a working brake controller. Unit will not be released without. No refunds for failure to supply proper equipment.
- The owners of the camper have a permanent GPS unit installed and location is verified. Renter taking camper to locations other than agreed to, will automatically forfeit their security deposit.
We offer a stationary rental option here at our house. We live on 1.5 acres of land and the camper has full electrical hook up and water. Plenty of parking for guests and we have a fire pit out back for guests. Plenty of shade trees to keep you cool and we are within a 10 minute drive of local grocery stores, entertainment options, easy access to all highways. If interested in a stationary rental, please message me for more info and pictures.
Rates & Availability
$18.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.