Time to enjoy the SUNSET!
Camper is available for DELIVERY ONLY AT THIS TIME
FULLY LOADED AND READY FOR MAKING MEMORIES- just bring you, your clothes and groceries!
Everything else you need is included: service for 6, pots & pans, crockpot, coffee pot, toas...
We are a family of 5 who loves the outdoors. We enjoy camping at the beautiful state parks in the ar...
- Reed Bingham State Park, Adel, Georgia
- Seminole State Park, Donalsonville, Georgia
- Three Rivers State Park, Sneads, Florida
- Tifton KOA Journey, Tifton, Georgia
- Florida Caverns RV Resort at Merritt's Mill Pond, Marianna, Florida
- Year - 2018
- Manufacturer - CrossRoads RV
- Make - Sunset Trail Super Lite
- Model - SS331BH
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 9
- Total Number of Beds - 3
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Slides - 3
- Length - 37.0 ft
- Height - 134.0 ft
- Gross weight - 9,735.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 2,549.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 7,186.0 lbs
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - No
- Electrical service - 50 amp
- Anti-sway provided - No
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - No
- Electrical Service - 50 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - ?*
- Length - 37.0 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
Working with Amber was a great experience.
The unit worked out very well.
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- *PLEASE bring in awning during bad weather: heavy rain, wind. Failure to do so could result in damage to awning and loss of deposit.
- * NO smoking allowed at all. Any smoking smells/damage will result in a fee and be deducted from your security deposit. As pets are allowed- damages will be deducted from deposit. NO CATS or LG dogs
- * If the campground does not have a dump station there will be an additional $100.00 fee. DO NOT flush anything besides provided toilet paper- clogged tanks will result in additional fees!
- * Renter will be responsible for all damages. Renter will be responsible to ensure that the campsite is large enough to fit a 38' foot camper with 3 slides & w/50amp power for full use of features.
- * At the end of stay renter is required to complete general cleaning: disposal of all food and trash, sweep floors and take personal belongings with you. Not cleaning can result in fees up to $200.
Please return camper in clean condition- all food and trash removed. Camper floors swept out. Cleaning fee is for required sanitizing between bookings- any necessary deep cleaning will be subject to additional fees/loss of part of deposit.
Do NOT flush anything besides provided ...
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.