Family friendly 25' RV Trailer with everything you...
This is a 25' spacious trailer with a kitchenette slide out, in-door/out-door shower, in-door/out-door cook tops, large fridge, full sized bathroom, and the ability to sleep up to 8, though 5 comfortably. This RV is brand new and would make...
Out-door man, born and bred. This trailer has helped me to comfortably see amazing places. My goal i...
- Tonto Natural Bridge State Park, Pine, Arizona
- Sedona, Sedona, Arizona
- Horseshoe Bend, Page, Arizona
- Show Low, Show Low, Arizona
- Year - 2022
- Manufacturer - Coachmen RV
- Make - Apex Nano
- Model - 208BHS
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 5
- Total Number of Beds - 4
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 50.0 gal
- Length - 25.0 ft
- Height - 10.0 ft
- Gross weight - 6,000.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,740.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 4,217.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 pin
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - Yes
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - Yes
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Weight distributing hitch - Yes
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 50.0 gal
- Length - 25.0 ft
- Electric Generator
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- iPod Docking Station
- AM/FM Radio
- Electric Generator
- Fire Extinguisher
All was good. No worries!
Jason and his wife are great! The RV was super comfortable and roomy. They delivered, set up and very friendly.
Perfect size for our family of four. Good size and weight for first time tow-ers
Jason was so easy to work with and kept in constant communication with us and very quick to respond. The trailer was perfect and met all our needs. I would definitely rent from Jason again.
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Propane tanks do not need to be returned full; however, cost to fill tanks will equal price for full charge regardless of propane level, upon return.
- Must use RV toilet paper, any cleaning or maintenance costs associated to using non-RV TP will be at renters expense.
- If renting Generator, it must be locked up at all times to avoid theft. Cable lock provided. If stolen please obtain police report.
- No solid food or waste down sink drains. Repair costs for backed up plumbing will be at renters expense.
- No foul odors ie: gutting fish etc...present at time of return.
If any delivery to surrounding campsites is required, campsite must already be obtained by renter.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.