2021 Shasta RVs Shasta 18BH
Shasta 18BH Travel Trailer. Brand new! Sleeps 5 to 6.
Working from out of town and need a place to stay, we've got you covered! Want to get away for a weekend, let us help you enjoy it with comfort!
Cold AC, hot water with a shower and To...
- Year - 2021
- Manufacturer - Shasta RVs
- Make - Shasta
- Model - 18BH
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 6
- Total Number of Beds - 1
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Fresh water tank - 42.0 gal
- Length - 21.0 ft
- Height - 10.5 ft
- Gross weight - 5,050.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,800.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 3,200.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 Pin Round
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - Yes
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Radio
- Fire Extinguisher
Very clean and cozy RV. Andrew was very responsive and helpful. We will definitely use him again!
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Only small dogs are allowed and no more that two. If there is any damage from pets the cost of repair will paid by the renters. Also require a $100 nonrefundable deposit if you're bringing your pets
- Renter must dump Grey and Black water tanks prior to returning rental. All renters items and trash must be removed as well
Rates & Availability
$18.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.