Please return tank with waste completely dumped there will be a charge if the tank is not returned clean.
Delivery, Setup, & Pickup <50 miles: $149.00
Delivery, Setup, & Pickup 51-100 miles: $199.00
Delivery, Setup, & Pickup 100-150 miles: $249.00
1. No smoking or vaping of any kind inside the RV, any evidence will be subject to a $500.00 "additional" cleaning fee. This allows for ozone treatment.
2. All “optional fees” are optional unless task is not done prior to return. RV should be returned in the same condition as it was at the time it was rented out (picked up by you) i.e. grey and black tank emptied and flushed out.
3. No off road travels or out of country locations permitted.
4. No walking, sitting, standing, or lounging on top of the roof.
5. Pets allowed (with $50 pet fee) but owner takes full responsibility for any damages or excessive odors.
6. Only use biodegradable, RV and marine type bath tissue that we supply or that you have.
7. Ensure all doors, cabinets and drawers are closed and locked before driving RV (this includes all undercarriage compartments, refrigerator, overhead vents in hallway and bathroom etc.) to avoid damage while the RV is in motion (trust me!).
8. Dumping Policy: Renter is responsible for emptying both gray and black (septic) tanks before returning . Failure to do so will result in a $75 dumping fee. Empty Black first, then Grey, then flush out tanks.
9. Appliances: The A/C, awning, radio, microwave, stove, oven, television, etc. are convenience items. If any malfunctions should occur with any of these items, we will do everything in our power to get the items fixed while you are on your trip. For assistance, let us know immediately.
10. There will be no refunds for early returns. Please inform us in advance if you plan to return early or if you are running late. Any drop-off after 6pm CST will result in an additional night charge, unless previously authorized. It is inadequate to perform drop off inspections in the dark as it does not allow for a proper visual inspection. Please plan your travel accordingly to meet pick-up and drop-off times.
11. Extending Rental Dates. You are responsible for reviewing this Agreement to ensure that all rentals costs and rental dates are correct. If you wish to extend the rental period, you must call us for approval.