- 2015 Fleetwood Terra 35K
- Class A Motor Home
- Sleeps 8
- Length 36 ft.
THIS IS THE ONE! VERY CLEAN! Class A - Fleetwood Terra 35K. Feels Like Home! Take it for a weekend get-away, family reunion, vacation, spring break, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc...! Sleeps 8 comfortably. 2 Bathrooms, Large Shower With a Built-in Seat, Two Compartment Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink, Microwave, Oven, Stove Top Burners (3), Large Refrigerator & Freezer, Hot & Cold Water, Furnace, 39" LED TV Living Room, 29" TV in Bedroom, Queen Bed in Bedroom, Queen Overhead Hide-a-Bed, Couch Converts to Full Size Bed and Dining Converts to Double Size Bed, Driver & Passenger Seats Rotate and Allow for More Living Room Seating, Interior Day & Night Shades, Outside Sound System, Length 36'- 2", Width 8'-6", Chassis Ford F-Series Super Duty, Engine Manufacturer Triton, Engine Model V10 6.8L 362HP, Fuel Type: Gas, Sleeps 8, Water Capacity (Fresh) 60gal., Water Capacity (Black) 37gal, Water Capacity (Grey) 37gal, 2-Air Conditioners, A/C Spec 15000 BTUs & 13500 BTUs, GVWR 22,000 lbs, 2-Slideouts, # Axles-1, 30-Amp, Full Basement Storage, Lots of Interior Storage, Automatic Leveling System, 5,000 Towing Capacity, Onan 5500 Generator, Outside Shower, Back Up Camera and Left & Right Side Camera. Owner Provided Reference Book to Help You! We Stocked the RV with Many Essentials. Contact Me for the List. Free Tolls within the Houston Region!
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Delivery: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 11:00 AM
- Drop Off By: 11:00 AM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine: 6.8 V-10 Gas
- Fuel Consumption: 9 miles per gallon
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Range (Stove)||CD Player|
|Kitchen Sink||Rear Vision Camera|
|Roof Air Conditioning||Shower|
|Slide Out||In Dash Air Conditioning|
|DVD Player||AM/FM Radio|
|Hot & Cold Water Supply||Electric Generator|
- $242.00 / nightly
- $1,540.00 / weekly
- $5,500.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 2
- Refundable damage deposit: $1,000.00
- Excess mileage: $0.25/mile
- Excess generator usage: $3.00/hour
- Cleaning Fee: $50.00
- Insurance: $35.94/day (sales tax not included)
- Holding Tank Dump (grey and/or black): $100.00
- Refuel Fee: $150.00
- Refuel Propane: $50.00
- Exterior Cleaning Fee: $50.00
- Additional Cleaning fee (Evidence of Smoking): $150.00
- Satellite (In-Motion) TV Viewing: $5.00/night
- Broken Key Fee: $10.00
- 200 miles per night included with rental
- 4 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
1. Full coverage Insurance will be added when reservation is made (through RV Share).
2. All renters should have a valid Driver's License and still maintain personal private auto insurance coverage.
3. No smoking of any kind inside the RV, any evidence will be subject to $150.00 "additional" cleaning fee.
4. All “optional fees” are optional unless task is not done prior to return. RV should be returned in the same condition as it was at the time it was rented out (picked up by you) i.e. full gas tank, grey and black tank emptied and flushed out.
5. No off road travels or out of country locations permitted.
6. No walking, sitting, standing, or lounging on top of the roof.
7. Pets allowed but owner takes full responsibility for any damages or excessive odors.
8. Only use biodegradable, RV and marine type bath tissue that we supply or that you have.
9. Ensure all doors, cabinets and drawers are closed and locked before driving RV (this includes all undercarriage compartments, refrigerator, overhead vents in hallway and bathrooms, bathroom doors, master bedroom door, etc.) to avoid damage while the RV is in motion (trust me!).
10. Refuel Policy: RV should be returned with (at least) the same amount of gas provided at pick up, or renters will be subject to $150 refuel fee.
11. Dumping Policy: Renter is responsible for emptying both gray and black (septic) tanks before returning RV to owner. Failure to do so will result in a $100 dumping fee. Empty Black first, then Grey, then flush out tanks.
12. Towing Policy: Please let us know in advance if you plan to tow anything behind the RV during the rental period. You must bring your own flat-towing equipment and tow weight must not exceed 5,000 lbs. Renter must bring all other compatible equipment to tow their personal vehicle and it is required that you have a braking system installed in your towed vehicle.
13. Appliances: The A/C, generator, awning, radio, microwave, stove, oven, television, etc. are convenience items. If any malfunctions should occur with any of these items, NO compensation will be made to you. For assistance, you are advised to consult the informational material in the RV or contact owners.
14. RV Content: Renters agree to return the RV with all original contents in place to include any and all convenience items, inventory items, and any optional items requested in this rental agreement. When renters are away from RV, all doors including undercarriage should remain locked to prevent theft and overhead vents in bathroom and hallway should be closed to prevent water damage in the event of rain. Awning should not be opened during strong winds or while away from RV to prevent damage. If any inventory items are damaged or missing at the time of the delivery, renter risks forfeiture of some or all of the security deposit, at the owner’s discretion. An inventory will be performed during pick up and drop off and the signed inventory will be attached to the rental agreement.
15. There will be no refunds for early returns. Please inform us in advance if you plan to return early or if you are running late. $10 per hour will be charged past the scheduled drop off time (11am). Any drop-off after 6pm CST will result in an additional night charge. It is inadequate to perform drop off inspections in the dark as it does not allow for a proper visual inspection. Please plan your travel accordingly to meet pick-up and drop-off times.
16. Extending Rental Dates. You are responsible for reviewing this Agreement to ensure that all rentals costs and rental dates are correct. If you wish to extend the rental period, you must call us for approval. If you do not return at the scheduled drop-off time on the scheduled Rental Period End Date and you have not called us for approval to extend the rental period, you will be charged additional rental day(s), and any inconvenience fees incurred by the next renter.
17. Contact owner for a list of inventory items provided for your use during your rental period.
Great owners. Our first RV rental. They were helpful all the way.
This was an AMAZING rental. There was 8 adults and we all enjoyed the comforts of this motor home while at the Texas Renaissance. The owners are awesome and patient people with newbies like us. They have a notebook with fantastic directions on all the operations and are just a te...
Awesome RV and Awesome owners. Soraya and Brad were very helpful and answered all my questions. It was my first time renting an RV and they explained every detail about the RV to me very well. The RV drove great and was awesome. 100% Recommend.
We rented Soraya’s RV at the last minute because we learned a day and a half before our trip that our previously rented RV was no longer available. We were told that it had been stolen from the owner. We like to plan well ahead (we rented the stolen RV at least 4 months earlier...
Very nice experience. It was my first time renting this class RV. The owners were very detailed and accurate explaining me about the vehicle. The condition of the RV is very good and it is fully equipped. Self adjusting satellite TV will certainly make your trip nicer.
Great experience. Loved the Terra.
Brad and Soraya very informative. And easy to reach with questions. Thank you..thank you.