2017 Thor Ace 2017
2017 Thor Ace 2017
- 2017 Thor Ace 2017
- Class A Motor Home
- Sleeps 6
- Length 30 ft.
New with only 1800 miles, value is $125,000, loaded, out door tv and kitchen with awning and great for a family vacation get away. At this price there is very little left off. One memorable vacation besides going to The Hampton Inn.
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Delivery: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 12:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 12:00 PM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine: Ford
- Fuel Consumption: 8 miles per gallon
|Electric Generator||Roof Air Conditioning|
|Range (Stove)||Kitchen Sink|
|CD Player||Fire Extinguisher|
|Rear Vision Camera||Navigation|
|Bathroom Sink||Slide Out|
|In Dash Air Conditioning||DVD Player|
|AM/FM Radio||Hot & Cold Water Supply|
- $269.00 / nightly
- $1,700.00 / weekly
- $2,849.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 4
- Tax: 8.20%
- Refundable damage deposit: $1,500.00
- Excess mileage: $0.39/mile
- Excess generator usage: $3.00/hour
- Insurance: $29.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Pet friendly: $25.00
- Cleaning Fee: $75.00
- Late drop off fee if after 12pm: $100.00
- Gas Griddle: $25.00
- 150 miles per night included with rental
- 4 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
- Advanced Notice: at least 1 night notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 30 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
Delivery fee $750 for Florida Delivery
Nice RV but was disappointed to find out at the last minute the awning was damaged and removed. This was an important feature to expand the useable space. Lacked the basic necessities I felt should be included for the rental price. No dishes, utensils or linen. Drove well and had...
After a prior rental was cancelled last minute by owner due to mechanical issues with an RV, we were in scramble mode to find a replacement or risk losing $1000's in non refundable campground and event fees/tickets. Sharon's unit showed as available but when we contacted them we ...
Raymond, Probably should not have let it go out as it was scheduled with Byerly for some routine maintenance and repair of the awning. We take excellent care of this RV and would of much rather had repaired as being taken out, being new to the rental business learned a lesson. R...
Our family truly enjoyed our RV experience. We will definitely rent this RV again for our family adventures.
Awwwww! Thank you so much!
RV was perfect for our trip (3 adults). Vehicle has all the amenities and was easy to drive and operate. Fuel efficiency was close to advertised. Owners were flexible and great to work with. Great experience and I would rent this RV again.