- 2017 Jayco Redhawk 29XK
- Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps 6
- Length 29 ft.
Unit is located in Amsterdam, NY between The Adirondacks and Catskills.
This Class C unit is all Inclusive! Parking available for your vehicle
Fully self contained
Queen sized bed in rear private bedroom, queen sized bed in front
Couch & Dinette fold down for more sleeping
Includes Dishes, Pots / Pans, Utensils, Linens, Etc.
Kuerig Coffee maker
TVs each with Aux inputs
Full Leather interior
Large Power Slide Out
Tons of storage space underneath for any gear you want to bring
Easy Set-up Checklist
5000lb Class III Towing / Brake Controller
Located 1 mile from Amtrack station
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 9:00 AM
- Drop Off By: 11:00 AM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine: Ford Triton 6.8L EFI V10
- Fuel Consumption: 12 miles per gallon
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Electric Generator||Roof Air Conditioning|
|Range (Stove)||Kitchen Sink|
|CD Player||Fire Extinguisher|
|Rear Vision Camera||TV|
|Seat Belts||Bathroom Sink|
|Slide Out||In Dash Air Conditioning|
|DVD Player||AM/FM Radio|
|Hot & Cold Water Supply|
- $185.00 / nightly
- $1,200.00 / weekly
- $3,400.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 2
- Tax: 8.00%
- Refundable damage deposit: $500.00
- Excess mileage: $0.49/mile
- Excess generator usage: $4.00/hour
- Insurance: $24.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Late Fee Per Hour: $35.00
- 150 miles per night included with rental
- 3 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
- Advanced Notice: at least 3 nights notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 14 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
Excellent rental unit, thoroughly enjoyed the trip, easy to drive and clean and tidy!
First RV experience, also first rental. Therefore, I can't really judge value, though pricing seemed reasonable. Unit is spotless. Has just about a bit of everything you'd need for a short trip. Super easy - all switches and buttons clearly marked. Most functions automated and ea...
Great RV! Everything included, owner easy to deal with! Definitely recommend!
Excellent experience. Great rig with no problems. We would highly recommend.
Very nice RV it's brand new. The owner is a pleasure to deal with.
The Rv was a New condition,Perfect Size,plenty of space for our needs. smooth ride, easy to operate everything.
Henry was great to work with.
This was a brand new unit with <3,000 miles on it. It was large, clean and fully equipped. It is a large unit for a Class C so it does require a little more driver experience than the smaller Class C units but the extra space is worth it.