Watershed Music Festivalis an annual country music festival held at the Gorge Amphitheatre in George, Washington. The main attractions of the festival are the multiple stages of live music, featuring a mixture of country music superstars, newcomers and local country performers.
The Gorge Amphitheatre is an outdoor venue overlooking the Columbia River. It is a nine-time winner of Pollstar Magazine‘s award for ‘Best Outdoor Music Venue’ and has won the ‘Top Amphitheatre’ prize at the Billboard Touring Awards.
754 Silica Rd.
George, WA 98848
This year's lineup is one you can't see elsewhere.
Check out the full lineup here.
Standard RV camping
– Approx. campsite size: 15′ x 25′ – One vehicle/steering wheel allowed per campsite – May place as many tents/people on site as can comfortably fit – Site location is first come, first served – No RV hook ups available – Free shower facilities – Comfort stations with potable water and hand wash sinks – Plentiful port-a-johns – Small convenience store with ATM – On-site security patrols
Premier RV Camping
Approx. campsite size: 18′ x 40′ – Roomier sites that can accommodate larger vehicles (one per site) – Fenced-in area, away from general camping– No RV hookups available – All Standard Camping amenities – Exclusive free shower facilities – Access to free shuttles to and from the festival site – Posh, flushable restrooms – Superior views of the Columbia River Gorge
Big Rig Camping
– Approx. campsite size: 20′ x 50′ – Roomiest site size available – Can accommodate all vehicle types (one per site) – Closest sites to festival entrance available – Pump out service available on request (for a fee) – No RV hookups available – All Standard Camping amenities – Exclusive free shower and restroom facilities
– Approx. campsite size: 18′ x 50′ – One vehicle/steering wheel allowed per campsite – Suitable for all classes of RV – tents also welcome – Quiet and exclusive, with limited availability – Pumping service available on request (for a fee)– Occupancy limited to 6 persons per site – All standard camping amenities – Exclusive free shower and restroom facilities – Additional 24-hour security – Dedicated concierge service – Complimentary continental breakfast – Shuttle service to and from festival entrance – Superior views of the Columbia River Gorge – Private picnic tables
If you don't visit in an RV there are other options available for you to stay. They offer safari tents that are fully furnished, provide a locked entrance, and have a memory foam mattress for when you need some shuteye.
They also have glamping available. It is fully furnished and set in an exclusive secluded area within the Terrace campground. It includes all of the amenities that Terrace offers, but with none of the hassle of bringing your own RV or Tent. Private shuttle from Terrace campground direct to venue
Next they have a new camping option this year. It is for those who love to camp but don’t want to bring their own gear! The best part? You get to take everything home with you after the festival is over. It comes with, one preset Gorge branded tent for 2 people, 2 single size air mattresses, 2 Gorge branded sleeping bags, and the tents are 9×9 & 7ft tall.
To learn more about camping options, click here.
From Seattle, WA: Take I-90 east, take exit 143 Gorge Amphitheatre. Follow amphitheatre signs approximately 6 miles. Approximate driving time from Seattle to the Gorge is 3 hours.
From Spokane, WA: Take I-90 west, take exit 149 Gorge Amphitheatre. Follow amphitheatre signs approximately 7 miles. Approximate driving time from Spokane to the Gorge is 3 hours.
From Portland, OR: Take I-84 east, Highway 97 north, I-90 east, exit 143. Follow amphitheatre signs approximately 6 miles. Approximate driving time from Portland to the Gorge is 5 hours.
From Vancouver BC: Take I-5 south to I-90 eastbound. Follow I-90 east to exit 143 Gorge Amphitheatre. Follow amphitheatre signs approximately 6 miles. Approximate driving time from Vancouver, BC to the Gorge is 5 hours.
Day Parking lot gates open at 11AM on show days.
Ample day parking is available at the Gorge Amphitheatre at no additional cost.
Designated day parking areas for ADA patrons are available (Follow signage.)
Consuming alcoholic beverages in the parking lot is strictly prohibited.
No overnight parking is permitted in the Amphitheatre day parking lots.
Anyone leaving a car parked overnight at the Gorge must purchase a campsite and park it there for the weekend.
We allow one vehicle/steering wheel per campsite. Additional campsites will need to be purchased in order to park any additional vehicles.
If you don’t want to leave your car in the campground , we suggest looking for overnight parking in Vantage, Ephrata, Quincy, and Ellensburg.
Parking on county roads or private property is strictly prohibited.
ONE (1) 3-Day General Admission Festival Wristband (camping not included)
YOU MUST BE 21 OR OLDER TO HAVE THIS PACKAGE – ONE 3-day VIP SRO festival wristband (camping not included) – Access to the Sunset Lounge VIP Deck (21+) – complete with: Access to a chair corral/viewing area for the Main Stage, A dedicated VIP entrance to the festival, An exclusive Watershed VIP Club gift pack, Complimentary massage & hair braiding services, Priority entry to rides & attractions, and Access to the Cliff House – a private club
– YOU MUST BE 21 OR OLDER TO HAVE THIS PACKAGE – One 3-day VIP Reserved festival wristband (camping not included). With this pass, you will have your own reserved seat. Come into the festival whenever you like and your chair will be waiting for you in the same location each day. You will select your seat location at the time of purchase.
– Access to the Sunset Lounge VIP Deck (21+) – complete with: Access to a chair corral/viewing area for the Main Stage, A dedicated VIP entrance to the festival, An exclusive Watershed VIP Club gift pack, Complimentary massage & hair braiding services, Priority entry to rides & attractions, and Access to the Cliff House – a private club
A box seat for all 3 days of the festival with: – Great elevated views of the main stage – Extra Padded Box Seat Chairs – In-Seat wait staff service for food and drinks – Dedicated VIP entrance/exit to the festival
– Access to the Cliff House – a private club near the Main Stage with: – An indoor cash bar & grill – Air conditioned private restrooms – An unbeatable view of the Columbia River Gorge
Watershed Music Festival can't wait to see you and your friends at this amazing Amphitheatre to experience great music, food, and company. At RVshare we love to help people explore the amazing outdoors or attend an event with comfort and ease, while creating lifetime memories with their friends and family. Visiting Watershed Festival in an RV allows you to enjoy this awesome event, stress-free. Regardless of whether you choose to visit Watershed in an RV rental from us or use other accommodations, we’d love to see pictures of your trip! Send us photos at [email protected], and tag us on social media to share details and tips about your visit. Your adventures could be featured on our blog or social media!
Check out Watershed on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for event updates!
Please note, this is not the official source of the event information. While we try to be as comprehensive as possible, some details may have changed since the time this article was written. Please confirm final details with the official event page .
Work with RVshare to provide housing for staff, vendors, artists and executives. Earn additional revenue by creating unique VIP/GA turn-key packages for your attendees.
Interested in becoming one of our Corporate and Festival Partners? Fill out the form here.