Top RVs Nearby
Share My Coach is not associated with RVshare. This page is simply a resource, providing more information on all RV rental options, including Share My Coach.
Share My Coach – Private RV Rentals In California
On the west coast, RV rentals are popular year-round. Whether spending humid summer days in San Francisco or heading south to stay warm in the winter, California’s mild climate offers comfortable camping almost any time of year. The state is also famous for its amazing road trips. Ocean-lovers can cruise the PCH, which spans the entire coastline from San Diego County to Redwood National Park. Americana enthusiasts can explore the Californian portions of historic Route 66, starting in Santa Monica and ending in Needles. Sun seekers can travel Highway 10 to Arizona, passing first through Palm Springs and Joshua Tree.
No matter where you decide to take your adventure, California is an excellent starting point. There are hundreds of RV rental companies throughout the state, offering everything from small trailers to luxury private RV rentals Southern California. Share My Coach RV rentals is a California based rental company specializing in luxury motorhomes and trailers.
About Share My Coach USA
Share My Coach has seven locations throughout California and Arizona and offers private RV rentals by owner. Since you’ll be renting from the owner of the RV, you’ll notice a variety of rates and policies. For example, some rentals may allow pets or include extra free miles. All reservations and rental processes are done through the company. They’ll help you get insurance on the rental through your current provider, and will be your point of contact for roadside assistance or any other issues during your vacation.
What to Know When Renting From Share My Coach
There are a few important policies to keep in mind when renting from Share My Coach Stanton or other locations:
- All RVs have a minimum rental period of three to seven days. The longer you rent, the cheaper the daily rate will be.
- Each rental comes with anywhere from 100 to 150 free daily miles and up to four free generator hours. You’ll have to pay a fee if you go over the limit.
- There is a mandatory cleaning fee which varies from $75 to $150 depending on the size and type of the RV.
- All rentals are located at the Orange County (Stanton) branch. Share My Coach offers delivery to a different branch or another location. Delivery fee is $100, plus $1 per mile.
- The company will provide you with cleaning and household supplies for free. However, you’ll either need to bring your own linens or purchase a linen kit for $25 per bed.
Share My Coach Quotes
Share My Coach has a diverse inventory of RVs. They offer all kinds of motorized RVs, in addition to trailers, toy haulers, and utility trailers. Here’s a look at some of their rentals:
- This 42-foot Monaco Dynasty Class A is overflowing with luxury. It’s a diesel model with a gorgeously designed and well-appointed interior. Four slide outs offer plenty of space to stretch out, while a king bedroom and two convertible sleeping areas will comfortably sleep up to six people. It has large holding tanks and an onboard washer/dryer combo, making it easy to dry camp just about anywhere and still feel like you’re staying in an upscale hotel. Rates start at $379 per day.
- This 24-foot Dynamax Class B van is a compact alternative that still has enough space to sleep up to four people. Class B vans are easy to drive and provide more flexibility when it comes to camping options. But, just because this model is smaller doesn’t mean it’s any less luxurious. Inside, you’ll find modern touches like hardwood floors, leather seating, and recessed lighting. It’s built on a Mercedes Sprinter chassis, which offers a comfortable drive on even the bumpiest of roads. Rates start at $259 per day.
- If you’re looking for affordability, check out this 26-foot Forest River Grey Wolf travel trailer. With a queen bed in the back, double bunk beds up front, and two convertible sleeping areas, there’s more than enough room to sleep up to six people. The U-shaped dinette is a cozy spot to hang out and watch TV, eat dinner, or play board games with the family. It’s a great rental for amateur chefs – the kitchen includes a full-sized sink and oven, plus an oversized pantry. Rates start at $129 per day.
Share My Coach Reviews
Share My Coach has an average of four stars on both Google and Yelp. Customers enjoy the ease of the rental process and the friendly staff. Most renters have had positive experiences with the quality of their rentals and the responsiveness of the roadside assistance team. A few customers complained about occasional problems and malfunctions with the RVs. Here’s what some of the reviewers have to say:
“You won’t find better customer service and a friendly helpful staff. I had a great experience renting from Joe and Gina, they took care of all my needs [and] helped me plan my trip with all their knowledge and experience, the rental was clean and well equipped, and they taught me how to use the RV.”
- Anonymous, Google review
“Rented a 31-foot RV in April 2015 from this location. Was really pleased with the whole process and would definitely recommend them to anyone. Really nice people, a great price for the rental, a great
- Paul Rydell, Google review
“We rent from Share my Coach every year for the past seven years. Although the RV is not always perfect, they always go the extra mile to make sure all is ok.”
- Michael F., Yelp review
Share My Coach Hours
If you’re looking for private RV rentals Orange County CA, Share My Coach offers high-end rentals at affordable prices. You’ll need to get in touch with their main office if you want them to deliver the rental to another location. You can contact the Stanton branch at:
12210 Beach Blvd.
Stanton, CA 90680
Looking for Private RV Rentals Somewhere Else?
Another option is to book a private RV rental through RVshare. Our inventory includes hundreds of thousands of RV rentals by owner throughout the United States. So, if you’re looking for something outside of Orange County, you can rent from RVshare and avoid paying delivery fees. You’ll find RVs of all types, ages, and sizes, meaning you can find the perfect RV for any budget. You’ll work directly with the owner to reserve your rental, and we’ll provide free, 24/7 roadside assistance during your vacation. Happy trails!