Top RVs Nearby
Coastal RV Rentals is not associated with RVshare. This page is simply a resource, providing more information on all RV rental options, including Coastal RV Rentals.
ABC Motorhome Rentals is not associated with RVshare. This page is simply a resource, providing more information on all RV rental options, including ABC Motorhome Rentals.
Alaskan Adventures: ABC Motorhome Rentals
Planning a trip to Alaska? We’re not surprised; it’s arguably one of the most beautiful states in the nation. In fact, it’s so beautiful that we strongly suggest you explore it in an RV. Why not slow down and experience the unmatchable natural beauty of the Last Frontier? If you’re not keen on buying an RV, you can check out RV rentals in Alaska. They offer an affordable way to travel with all the comforts of home.
About ABC Motorhome Rentals
ABC Motorhome Rentals in Anchorage is a family-owned business that has been offering motorhome rentals in Anchorage since 1985. They specialize in rentals and sales, with an added touch of vacation planning. They’ll help you plan your trip and make it an unforgettable one. Since they’re conveniently located near the airport (and they offer shuttle service), they make it easy to fly in and start your adventure right away.
Check their website often, as they offer seasonal discounts. For example, they’re currently offering a Christmas specials for $99 a day. They also offer early bird specials – the earlier you book, the more money you’ll save.
ABC Motorhome Inventory
ABC Motorhome Rentals Alaska has new motorhome models with luxury touches. They also offer camper van rentals. Their motorhome rentals include:
- A compact 22-foot Class C. It has one slide-out which houses the dinette area. The queen bed and over-cab bunk mean there’s plenty of room for four.
- A 24-foot Class C. It’s similar to the compact model but has more room in the living area. It sleeps up to four people.
- A 30-foot Class C. This model has plenty of sleeping spaces, with a queen bedroom, over-cab bunk, and two convertible sleeping areas. It’s enough space to accommodate up to six people.
- A 31-foot Class C with two slide-outs. This is the most spacious model, though it’s not the largest. The smart floor plan includes enough sleeping areas for up to six people, in addition to an entertainment center in the living room.
- A 32-foot Class C with two slideouts. There’s enough room in this model to accommodate eight people, and the floorplan includes a wardrobe in the master bedroom.
- Finally, the 31-foot Class A motorhome. This model has a king bed, a drop-down bed above the cab, and a sleeper sofa.
What Size RV is Right for Me?
With such a vast selection of sizes, you’re probably wondering how you’re supposed to decide which to rent! Here are a few things to consider when making your choice:
- A camper van (also known as a Class B), is essentially a converted van. While it has places to sleep and cook, it doesn’t have a bathroom or shower. If you want to experience “living in the rough,” the camper van is for you.
- Class C motorhomes are good for beginners because they’re easier to drive. They’re more like driving a large truck or SUV. Anything 25-feet and under is going to be very manageable.
- Class A’s drive like buses; they’re a little trickier to maneuver, so you may want to take a driving class before renting one. They offer more panoramic views, more headroom, and larger bedrooms.
When you’re researching your options, try to maintain a balance between your camping style and sleeping arrangements. If you’re traveling in a group of three, you can get away with a 22-foot model, or splurge and get a spacious 31-footer. However, if you’re going to be spending a lot of time outside, why waste money on the big rig? Think about you’ll be traveling; your driving experience, budget, and daily activities should all weigh in on your decision.
What Makes ABC Motorhomes Unique?
Customer service is one of the company’s strong points. Many people enjoy the one-on-one service you get from small businesses and peer-to-peer rentals (like RVshare). When you work with the owners directly, it’s more like you’re making friends, not making a transaction. If you’re new to RVing or new to Alaska, the staff at ABC is more than happy to show you the ropes.
Their motorhome rentals include a few features that you won’t find at commercial rental services. All rentals include:
- Model year of 2016 or newer.
- Unlimited mileage and generator usage – no surprise fees upon your return!
- Kitchen supplies, bedding, and towels.
- No extra cleaning and dumping fees when you return the RV.
ABC RV Rental Reviews
ABC Motorhome rental reviews average out to 3.9 stars. Happy customers praise their customer service and the high-quality of their rental units. Some of the negative reviews include complaints about extra charges (from not filling the fuel tanks before return), and a couple of hiccups with reservations and the RVs themselves. However, the company seems to respond to complaints promptly. Here’s what a few ABC Motorhome Rentals in Alaska reviews have to say:
“ABC was incredibly helpful answering all my questions… Just make sure you test everything you plan on using during your rental before you leave.”
- Kris Skellenger, Google Review
“Couldn’t have asked for a better experience. We have driven a motorhome for 20 years, but never rented one. Excellent experience and a very well-run company.”
- Carrie McCarty, Google Review
Contact ABC Motorhome Rentals
For more information, you can get in touch with ABC Motorhome Rentals in Anchorage at:
3875 Old International Airport Rd.
Anchorage, AK 99502
Mon-Sun – 7:30AM-6PM
Mon-Fri – 8AM-5PM
Sat – 8AM-4PM
Sun – Hours vary, call ahead.
ABC Motorhome Rentals in Anchorage Alaska tries to make all their customers’ trips memorable. They seem to go out of their way to help you have a safe and comfortable journey. They offer some unique features that other rental services don’t, like unlimited miles and brand new RVs. However, their selection is limited to mostly Class C’s. If you’re looking for something else, you may want to search our peer-to-peer listings instead.