If the idea of camping amid lush green surroundings with the melodious sound of birds in the background in a cozy and comfy room, then a tree house for you. Escape to the peaceful and scenic mountains of Santa Cruz and spend the night in a tree house, beautifully decorated and well-equipped with modern facilities.
Tree house glamping is the perfect way to enjoy a weekend with friends and family, away from city’s hustle and bustle.
Where is it located?
The tree house is near Monterey Bay, in a Sequoia Forest in the Santa Cruz Mountains. Situated 17 minutes from the HWY1 (Pacific Coast HWY), it is accessible on foot or by 4×4 vehicle.
Since the house is located in the Banana Belt, it is a year around getaway with mild winters and warm summers.
What does it include?
The house is a single unit, beautifully designed with lovely interiors to make your stay comfortable and convenient. From a fully equipped kitchen, to high beds with luxurious linens, and a bathroom with shower, you will be living in the lap of luxury in this little nest of relaxation in the trees. To add extra indulgence, there is a hot tub under the tree for you to soak in and relax. The house also has a collection of movies, a DVD player, and TV, allowing you to watch some of your favorite movies with your loved ones.
The camping site gives importance to eco-friendly practices and ensures the house is cleaned with eco-friendly products. For a stay less than a week, the guests are requested to keep the sheet and towel change minimal to adhere to the environment-friendly practices.
- Cleaning fee and a $60.00 tax are charged per stay.
- You are welcome to bring your well-behaved dogs.
- Cancelation must be done two weeks prior to your reservation. If the cancelation is done less than two weeks, a 50% charge of the stay will be applicable.
- Three-day minimum stay on holiday weekends, and a two night minimum stay on weekends.
- Use fewer towels and use the same sheet if staying for less than a week as part of the site’s eco friendly practices.
With so much to indulge in, this glamping tree house provides comfort and luxury for an amazing experience.
To make a reservation visit: Glamping Hub.com