RVshare is pleased to help RV owners get fast access to Starlink for RVs. Starlink, a satellite internet constellation operated by SpaceX, has released Starlink for RVs. This will allow RV owners to get high-speed internet where Starlink provides service. You can pause and resume your service as needed. There is currently no waitlist, and if you order and submit a customer support ticket with Starlink using your RVshare code, you’ll receive prioritized shipping.
Want first in-line access to this exclusive offer? Register here. You’ll just need to share your name, email, phone number and address.
Learn more at www.Starlink.com/RV.
How to Redeem Your Access
Redeeming access is simple. Fill out the form, receive your code via email and order. Once you complete your order, you’ll fill out a customer support ticket with Starlink using your individual code and that’s it!
- Enter your information in the form you’ll find here.
- You will receive a specific code in your email.
- Order your Starlink for RVs here. Once completed, submit a Customer Support ticket with Starlink using your code.
Staying Connected While on the Road
We love taking a road trip to unplug as much as anyone, but sometimes that simply isn’t an option. Whether you’re working from a campsite, need to stream your favorite Netflix show at night, or just feel more comfortable being able to check your email and social media platforms, Starlink makes it easy to stay connected.
RV Internet Options
- Satellite – dedicated internet service from a satellite provider like Starlink. This is your best bet for off the grid travel and remote regions.
- Cellular data – a one-stop shop for internet and telephone needs. This is the connectivity you likely already have on your smartphone. Depending on your travels, cellular can provide good service, but the cost skyrockets if you use too much data — and in some remote locations, your device won’t be able to connect to a tower.
- Public WiFi – coffee shops, RV parks, and truck stops often provide this. Public WiFi is a great temporary option, but it is not a serious solution for ongoing internet access, because your access to it can vary significantly depending on where you are. For example, if you’re boondocking in a remote location, it’s going to be tough to trek out to a local Starbucks to nab a few minutes of connection!
- DSL or Cable – an awesome high-speed internet option, but only for “the RV park bound.” If you plan to travel, this is not a viable option.
Advantages of RV Satellite TV and Internet
One of the most popular RV internet service choices for serious travelers is satellite internet, since it allows you to get a fast connection anywhere you can see the sky.
- Access to hundreds of channels including high definition programming
- Wifi access, allowing you to stream your favorite movies, catch up on blogs, or keep up-to-date with news back home
- Some models offer easy installation
- RV satellites are available to suit every need and budget
- Endless entertainment – no need to miss out on the comforts of home while RVing
If you want an internet connection no matter where you are, or how remote an area you travel to, RV satellite internet is your best option. With RV satellite internet you will be emailing, surfing, and chatting with ease.