2021 CrossRoads RV Zinger Lite ZR18BH
Due to recent issues, we are DELIVERY AND WE HOOK AND SET IT UP FOR YOU, this will help ensure you have the best vacation possible. You will be sure to enjoy your stay in this cozy camper! Sleeps up to 5 people. Indoor 2 burner stove and mi...
We love traveling! We have camped all over iowa and continue to! We are a family of 3 and currently ...
- Twin Lakes State Park, Rockwell City, Iowa
- Dolliver Memorial State Park, Lehigh, Iowa
- Joe Sheldon County Park, Humboldt, Iowa
- Black Hawk State Park, Lake View, Iowa
- Oar’s Campground, Arnolds Park, Iowa
- Year - 2021
- Manufacturer - CrossRoads RV
- Make - Zinger Lite
- Model - ZR18BH
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 5
- Total Number of Beds - 4
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Fresh water tank - 30.0 gal
- Length - 21.0 ft
- Height - 115.0 ft
- Gross weight - 4,520.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,064.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 3,362.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 pin round
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - Yes
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - No
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Weight distributing hitch - No
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 30.0 gal
- Length - 21.0 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Radio
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.