Meet Cruise! 2020 bunkhouse trailer! Sle...
Book multiple day discount, see below!
4 day discount- $10 off per night
5 day discount- $15 off per night
6 day discount- $20 off per night
7 day discount - $25 off per night
Meet Cruise! This spacious travel trailer is great for families...
Orlando locals here to assist you in escaping your 9 to 5! We have a growing fleet to fit all who da...
- Year - 2020
- Manufacturer - Dutchmen RV
- Make - Coleman Lantern Series
- Model - 263BH
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 8
- Total Number of Beds - 5
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Slides - 1
- Length - 30.0 ft
- Height - 133.0 ft
- Gross weight - 8,500.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,599.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 6,001.0 lbs
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- Fire Extinguisher
Very clean. Easy to communicate with. Drop off and pick up very easy!
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- No smoking in or near the trailer.
- Must bring in awning anytime you are not with the camper, sleeping, or rain/wind occur. Failure to do so could result in damages which will come out of your security deposit and/or insurance claim.
- If you do not add the optional maid service, the camper must be returned clean. Failure to return clean and the maid service isn’t added- a $250 cleaning charge will come from security deposit.
- Altering pickup or drop off times must be pre-approved, failure to do so resulting in the owner waiting for you will result in $.50 a minute fee starting after the first 15 minutes.
Rates & Availability
$18.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.