2021 Heartland Pioneer QB300 RV Trailer ...
Our 2021 Heartland Pioneer QB300 is 30 feet (33 feet with a hitch and rear bumper). It sleeps 8 to 10, depending on how cozy you want to be, or ten adults. The heater and AC keep you comfortable.
Full propane tanks are added to the rental,...
Why rent an RV in the first place?
If you’re trying to travel unrestricted and explore new areas, RV...
- Year - 2021
- Manufacturer - Heartland
- Make - Pioneer
- Model - QB 300
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 8
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 41.0 gal
- Length - 30.0 ft
- Gross weight - 9,000.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 2,072.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 6,896.0 lbs
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Radio
- Fire Extinguisher
Great experience ! look forward to renting again for camping fun next time.
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Driver have to have the insurance required, make sure not expired, if the driver is in accidents or damage RV trailer, driver insurance will be coverage damage
- Cleaning: cleaning fee optionally, make sure if you did not pay cleaning, please clean RV trailer Inside and outside, if you drive on dust need to pressure washing, please
- Speed limit 55 maximum is required for saving life and the wheel keeps in excellent condition.
√ Holidays price maybe change
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.