Very tiny home on wheels for a family or...
Has a 2 burner stove, frigerator, freezer, sink and microwave. Includes 4 collapsible outdoor chairs (2 kids and 2 adults), Keurig coffee maker, kitchen necessities, towels, shampoo, conditioner, toilet paper, linens like comforters and sh...
My name is Perry and my wife’s name is Marie. I’m from Spain and the Philippines and she’s from Japa...
- Year - 2021
- Manufacturer - Prime Time RV
- Make - Avenger LT
- Model - 16BH
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 5
- Total Number of Beds - 1
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Fresh water tank - 31.0 gal
- Length - 20.7 ft
- Height - 10.2 ft
- Gross weight - 3,843.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 810.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 3,033.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 PIN
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - No
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - No
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Radio
- Fire Extinguisher
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- No off roading , rocky and dirt areas increases the probability of the tires or something else being destroyed.
- No standing on the roof to party or for non-maintenance issues.
- Have all the windows and vents closed when traveling, dirt gets all over the place.
- Take the television off when traveling. I don’t think it’s sturdy enough, over time it’s probably going to get loose.
- Fill the propane tank before returning if you used a considerable amount. If you used a small amount it’s no big deal.
Missing items will be charged whatever the price is to replace it for a similar item plus a fee of $10 to handle this.
Rates & Availability
$18.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?