2012 Coachmen Chaparral KIN467
Sleeping: Queen bed in master bedroom. Private bunkroom has 3 twin beds. The couch and dinette can both convert to beds.
INDOOR KITCHEN: Comes with pots and pans, coffee pot, toaster, dishes, utensils, knifes, plates, bowls, scrub brush, ...
- Year - 2012
- Manufacturer - Coachmen RV
- Make - Chaparral Lite
- Model - 279BHS
- Class - Fifth Wheel
- Sleeps - 10
- Number of Bunk Beds - 3
- Slides - 2
- Fresh water tank - 47.0 gal
- Length - 35.0 ft
- Height - 143.0 ft
- Gross weight - 11,200.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 2,770.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 8,216.0 lbs
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Radio
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- First and foremost, don't do anything illegal or anything that might get you or someone else hurt. This includes climbing on the roof. You must be 25 or older to drive.
- There is a STRICT no smoking policy. If evidence of smoking inside the vehicle is found, we reserve the right to charge up to $750 to properly clean, treat and disinfect.
- If you prefer to pick up or return the RV earlier or later then scheduled on your reservation an additional fee will be applied. Please check if we can accommodate.
- When you are driving/towing you must empty the black and grey tanks before your return. We do a septic and tank flush on return and that is included in the prep fee.
- A 30 minute disinfectant cleaning is included in your prep fee. You should bring the RV back cleaned from your trip or additional fees will apply.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.