2017 Dutchmen RV Kodiak Ultra Lite 243BH...
Spacious trailer for the whole family. Indoor/outdoor kitchen. All season trailer, stay warm or cool no matter the time of year. Total of 4 beds (1-queen, 1-twin bunk, 1-dinette) and can sleep up to 8 people. TV and DVD player with an Andro...
Camping is a way of life! My family loves to get out and enjoy all the west has to offer. From hikin...
- Year - 2017
- Manufacturer - Dutchmen RV
- Make - Kodiak Ultra Lite
- Model - 243BHSL
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 8
- Total Number of Beds - 3
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 52.0 gal
- Length - 27.0 ft
- Height - 132.0 ft
- Gross weight - 6,639.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,661.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 4,939.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7-pin round
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - No
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - Yes
- Dual Battery - Yes
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
Great trailer for our family. We enjoyed the weekend and would certainly rent from Brett again. Thanks!
Brett's trailer was perfect for our family of 5 weekend getaway. Would definitely rent again!
My family had a great time! The trailer is maintained really well and spacious. The pop-out makes a big difference in having the space to hangout inside. One of our favorite features were the patio lights. We were able to play games outside with the family in the evening cause it...
We are so glad we rented Bretts trailer. He was awesome to communicate with. We had lots of set backs with this trip, my husbands truck decided to have mechanical issues last min so we almost had to cancel but glad we didn’t, it was the best decision to rent it. Only complaint I ...
Brett gave a thorough pre-departure walk-through and was very pleasant to work with from start to finish. I'll rent from him again!
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Renter will follow all guidelines and instructions given by the owner to care for the trailer while in use by the renter
- Renter will contact and inform the Owner of any damage to the trailer during use, no matter how small
- Renter will follow all checklists prior to departure and drop off. Checklists are provided by the owner at time of pickup
- Renter will clean the trailer prior to drop off, ensuring all items are cleaned and put away properly
- Renter will not put an items other than biological matter and septic safe toiler paper down toilet. If something is placed in toilet during the renter's trip, they will be subject to damage costs.
Rates & Availability
$18.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.