Family Friendly Delaware Beaches RV Rental
Ready to camp at the Delaware beaches and surrounding areas without the investment of your own camper? Look no further! Camper will be delivered and set up, ready for your arrival. Transport by renters is NOT available. Living space includ...
Hi, nice to “meet” you - I’m Amber! My husband, Cody and I been married 6 years, are parents to two ...
- Year - 2021
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - Vengeance Rogue
- Model - 32V
- Class - Toy Hauler
- Sleeps - 8
- Total Number of Beds - 3
- Number of Bunk Beds - 1
- Slides - 2
- Length - 39.0 ft
- Height - 12.0 ft
- Gross weight - 13,598.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 3,652.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 9,946.0 lbs
- Electrical service - 50 amp
- Anti-sway provided - No
- Hitch provided - No
- Electrical Service - 50 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - ?*
- Length - 39.0 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Radio
- Fire Extinguisher
Amber and Cody are excellent to rent from. Great communication and punctual. We enjoyed the camper! Clean and perfect for what we needed.
Thank you both.
We loved our weekend and loved the brand new camper. It was a home away from home for us. Communication was great and knew exactly what was provided and what we needed bring. The only thing I needed to do when getting there was another wipe down of everything to make sure it was ...
Amber and Corey were so easy to deal with. They were very nice and extremely helpful with anything we needed. Easy to communicate
With during our stay. Would definitely rent from them again!
Wonderful to work with.. Will use over and over..
Thank you, Vikki. It was great working with you, too. We appreciate how much you communicated with us. This was our very first rental and can't wait to work with your shows again! :)
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- No pets allowed in RV. If evidence of pets is found upon return of RV, the entire security deposit will be forfeited by renter. No exceptions!
- Do not change water, septic, electric hook ups with consent of the owner. We deliver and set up to make sure everything is done correctly so you don't have to worry about it and our RV isn't damaged.
- Clean up, take out trash, etc. prior to exiting the RV for the final time. We expect you to leave the RV as you found it so we can continue to rent it for others to enjoy.
- Do not hang items from the awning. This includes lights or using it as a drying rack. This can damage the awning and could result in forfeiting the security deposit.
- Only flush RV toilet paper provided. Upon arrival home, we will clean and disinfect the septic pipes. If we find paper towels, baby wipes, "flushable wipes", etc. we will charge a $150 cleaning fee.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.