Light, Clean & Easy to Tow
New RV was designed for families. RV includes 2 large bunk beds, plus a queen bed. Ample storage for gear! Large refrigerator and more.
PLEASE SEE OUR ADD-ON EXPEREINCE PACKAGES
SANITIZED BETWEEN RENTALS WITH COMMERCIAL SPRAYER.
I believe in living life to the fullest and making fond memories with my family. We welcome you to s...
- Year - 2021
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - Wildwood FSX
- Model - 179DBK
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 4
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Fresh water tank - 38.0 gal
- Length - 22.0 ft
- Gross weight - 4,865.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,646.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 3,219.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7-pin round
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - No
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - No
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
Cool Camper! The Disney theme was great for the little kids! On time delivery and pickup. Everything worked great!
Great orientation and amenities!
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- If bringing a pet, a non refundable deposit of $100 will be imposed. Any other damage will be assessed accordingly.
- No smoking or anything illegal. If traces of anything, a $500 cleaning fee will be charged, including up to forfeiture of deposit.
- You are responsible to close the awning during heavy winds and when not in use; if damaged you will be charged for replacement. A new awning and installation cost around $800.
Rates & Availability
$18.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.