Unit 20-2022 Jayco 174–Super Light Weigh...
This 2022 Jayco travel trailer is super lightweight – most SUVs can haul it. It has 1 queen bed and 2 bunkbeds plus a foldout dinette – so it can easily sleep 4 and maybe a few more with smaller kids.
• Master bedroom - queen bed...
- Year - 2022
- Manufacturer - Jayco
- Make - Jay Flight SLX 7
- Model - 174BH
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 5
- Total Number of Beds - 3
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Fresh water tank - 20.0 gal
- Length - 21.8 ft
- Height - 9.3 ft
- Gross weight - 4,150.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,015.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 3,135.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7-pin round
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2"
- Anti-sway provided - Yes
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Radio
- Fire Extinguisher
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Awnings - We DO allow the usage of the exterior awning but advise using caution! This is for your own protection as well because they usually are NOT COVERED by insurance, and they are very expensive
- Awnings are designed to provide shade & protection from the sun only. If any wind or rain are expected, roll up the awning.
- Awnings - It is recommended that if leaving the RV unattended for a length of time or going to bed, retract the awning to avoid unexpected climate conditions.
Rates & Availability
$18.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.