Tilly the Trailer: Retro look & Modern t...
Tilly the Trailer is a 2018 Camper Trailer featuring a comfortable memory foam queen bed and bunk beds. The dinette can also fold down to make an additional bed perfect for an older child or small adult.
Equipped with propane stovetop, m...
We love the freedom and memories that Tilly has brought us and we think our camper trailer will brin...
- Year - 2018
- Manufacturer - Gulf Stream RV
- Make - Ameri-Lite Super Lite
- Model - 198 BH
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 5
- Total Number of Beds - 3
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Fresh water tank - 35.0 gal
- Length - 21.0 ft
- Height - 107.0 ft
- Gross weight - 3,850.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 900.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 2,675.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 pin
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - No
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - No
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - No
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- CD Player
Great rv is as pictured! Owner very sweet and easy to work with!
We had a great experience renting this RV from Molly. She gave us a thorough walkthrough which was perfect since this was our first time. They were very flexible with drop off and pick up times. The RV had everything inside that we needed, and was fully stocked. It was very clean...
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Renter must dump and completely EMPTY the gray and black tanks. $100 fee assessed if this is not done properly
- Only RV tissue (supplied) may go into the toilet. Wipes, even "flushable" ones and other materials will clog the system and a $250 fee applies for cleaning out these system.
- No dry camping or boon docking allowed. All campsites must supply an electrical shoreline.
- Do not leave the awning extended while away. Stow the awning during bad weather (rain, wind, hail, etc).
- No smoking allowed.
Rates & Availability
$18.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.