"The Happy Glamper" 2019 Ford transit 25...
She's a new custom camper van ready for all your adventures! She has a luxurious kitchen, and two sleeper beds, all packed into a new Mercedes Sprinter that is easy to drive and park anywhere. We're so excited for you to enjoy the outdoors ...
AT RV BUDDY SHARE WE HAVE THE PERFECT RIDE FOR YOU!
Here at RV Buddy Share we are a family owned com...
- Year - 2017
- Manufacturer - ford
- Make - transit
- Model - 250
- Class - Class B Camping Van
- Sleeps - 2
- Length - 22.0 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Seatbelts - 2
- Gross weight - 9,000.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 5,429.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 400.0 lbs
- Kitchen Sink
- Roof Air Conditioning
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- CD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- Fire Extinguisher
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- RV must be cleaned inside (interior) before scheduled return. If RV is returned and has not been cleaned inside, additional fees will apply.
- It is the renter’s responsibility to be in contact with staff to coordinate an exact time of drop off with at least 2 hours prior notice.
- If Convenience package has NOT been purchased, you will need to make sure Black and Grey waste tanks are dumped and completely empty, and propane is refilled.
- Fuel must always be filled upon rv return. Please plan your trip, pick up and drop off times accordingly.
- Renters that did not purchase insurance that includes roadside or did not purchase RV Buddy Share roadside, We will only be available for assistance during our office hours Monday-Friday 9AM to 5PM
Rates & Availability
$40.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.