FULLY STOCKED KITCHEN - OPTIONAL LINEN P...
Our RV is just the right size! Small enough to easily drive with all the amenities you'll need. We spend a lot of time and attention to prepare the RV for rental; you won't find a cleaner RV!
The back rear bedroom has a queen walk around ...
We have lived in Arizona for years and while we love it here, we want the flexibility to get out of ...
- Year - 2018
- Manufacturer - Winnebago
- Make - Spirit
- Model - 22M
- Class - Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps - 6
- Total Number of Beds - 3
- Number of Bunk Beds - 1
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 40.0 gal
- Length - 25.0 ft
- Height - 10.0 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Engine - E350
- Seatbelts - 5
- Fuel type - Gas
- Fuel capacity - 55 gal
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Dual battery - Yes
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 18,500.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 9,629.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,481.0 lbs
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Electric Generator
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
Excellent RV and service!
This RV is in tiptop shape. Gidget is beautiful and Robert and Donna have meticulously put this RV together and it is so clean and nice. It was cleaner than our hotel room! We had a beautiful experience. If you have never done this before this was super easy. Hook ups and dumping...
The RV was super clean and fully stocked (although we didn’t need to use of the items)! Very comfortable and just enough space for 2 of us. It was easy to drive, handled well, and we didn’t have any issues! We would definitely recommend!
I connected with the owners through RVShare and met them a few weeks in advance to see the coach. I was very impressed with the condition of the RV, it was extremely clean and organized with all the documentation on the service done to maintain it. We had some issues with the wea...
Thank you Roy! We are going out soon and plan to document some important things regarding the equipment on video.
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Return time is 1:00 pm unless prior arrangements have been made between renter/owner and is confirmed via messaging on RVShare platform. 1 hour grace period applies after which rate will be $40/hr.
- Do not plug RV into anything other than 30 or 50 amp RV outlet; do not plug into home electricity outlet. Do not extend awning on windy days or during any inclement weather or leave unattended.
- No smoking or vaping in RV. If smoking/vapor is detected, unfortunately your entire security deposit will be forfeited; this includes campfire smoke which has permeated to inside the RV.
- No repairs (i.e. oil added, etc.) or maintenance are to be performed by renter under any circumstances without prior approval of owner. No walking on roof (we will check for damage upon return).
- RV must be leveled by using leveling blocks and bubble level provided to avoid damage (water flowing wrong direction and damaging walls and damage to refrigerator due to improper leveling).
Kitchen amenities for six, includes place settings/cutlery, kitchen utensils, can opener, bowls, grater, pots/pans and baking items. Also, coffee maker/toaster/electric skillet. Household cleaning items as well as kitchen/bath trash bags, foil/baggies/cellophane wrap/paper towe...
Rates & Availability
$30.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.