2018 Coachmen RV Freelander 20CB Ford T...
A Great RV to fit your traveling needs!! Easy to drive, comfortable and a really fun way to travel with your favorite people and to many great destinations!! Sleeps up to 4 with a bed in back, over head bunk and dining table converts into a...
- Year - 2018
- Manufacturer - Coachmen RV
- Make - Freelander
- Model - 20CB Ford Transit
- Class - Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps - 4
- Number of Bunk Beds - 1
- Length - 23.0 ft
- Height - 126.0 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Fuel type - Gas
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 10,360.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 8,140.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 2,220.0 lbs
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
- Electric Generator
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 30
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Do not flush anything down the drain or toilet other than RV certified toilet paper. Fees will be assessed if holding tank is clogged due to any foreign items or substances.
- If travel is over 5,000 miles, renter is responsible for getting a full synthetic oil service to the RV.
- No pets please. An automatic charge of $150 will be added for steam cleaning the RV if pet hair or pet dander are found upon return.
- Please return RV in as clean condition as received. Cleaning supplies are available in the RV. An automatic Cleaning fee of $150 will be charged upon return if we need to have it cleaned afterwards.
We kindly request for all renters to please return the RV in a clean condition as received with the black & grey tanks fully emptied and the fuel and propane refilled to the level when rented. Fees will be discussed and assessed based on time, materials and cost to refill. Th...
Rates & Availability
$30.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.