Sharp 2019 Forest River No-Bo 16.7
A very nice mid-size camper (under 5,000 lbs) that can be towed by an SUV with an appropriate towing package.
It comes with a weight-distribution hitch and sways control bar that greatly improves stability on the road.
It's perfect for cou...
- Year - 2019
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - No Boundaries
- Model - NB16.7
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 4
- Total Number of Beds - 2
- Slides - 1
- Length - 16.7 ft
- Gross weight - 4,755.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,277.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 3,459.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 pin
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - Yes
- Trailer ball size - 2"
- Anti-sway provided - Yes
- Dual Battery - Yes
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Range (Stove)
- Slide Out
- Kitchen Sink
- Bathroom Sink
- Roof Air Conditioning
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Electric Generator
- Fire Extinguisher
Amazing experience! Clean, easy to use and cool looking unit! Kate & Victor spent sufficient amount of time explaining how to use their trailer. Towing was a breeze.
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Zero tolerance policy. If upon drop-off of a camper there will be an odor of smoking of any kind, pets or chemical products used to hide foul odors renter will loose FULL SECURITY DEPOSIT of $1,000.00
- Black and gray tanks have to be dumped before drop-off. A flat $50.00 fee will be charged if that was not done (see delivery rental fees for more choice).
- Propane tank and generator gas tank / gas canister (if used) has to be refilled upon drop-off or flat $25.00 fee will be charged per each item (see delivery rental fees for more choice).
- RV must be returned no later than 2 hours of drop-off time, or $50 fee will be charged. If more than 8 hours late, renter will pay for extra 1 night. Renter must tell estimated drop-off time if late.
- RV must be returned in reasonably clean condition. $100.00 fee will be charged if a camper (and/or accommodating items) returned in grossly filthy inside and/or outside condition.
Rates & Availability
$18.00/day (sales tax not included)
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.