Special Holiday Rate! MAZ240
** Rate listed valid until 1/31/22
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:
We opt out of RV Share insurance and use a Preferred provider. Your insurance fee and $1000.00 security deposit are not included in the RV Share quote.
We charge our insurance and...
Matt and I found so much joy in renting out our own camper that we have now turned this into our ful...
- Year - 2020
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - Cherokee Wolf Pup
- Model - 16BHS
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 5
- Total Number of Beds - 3
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Fresh water tank - 32.0 gal
- Length - 22.0 ft
- Height - 10.0 ft
- Gross weight - 3,930.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 100.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 3,291.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 prong
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - Yes
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Anti-sway provided - No
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
Nice trailer and distribution hitch included. Overall easy pick up and drop off.
SUPER FANTASTIC! Professional, responsible, friendly, passionate about customer service and RVing! Kristina and Matt were outstanding. The condition of the RV was as described (which was pristine). Kristina spent significant time reviewing the various systems, functions, processe...
Matt & Kristina
Chantell you have no idea what your kind words mean to us! It makes the few times that we have to deal with the frustrations of this job much easier to handle!! We care a great deal about the experience our renters have so thank you for not only the kind words, but also for the g...
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- .First and foremost, don't do anything illegal or that might get you or someone else hurt. This includes climbing on the roof.
- There is a strict no smoking policy that must be adhered to. If evidence of smoking inside the rental is found, we reserve the right to charge up to $750 to PROPERLY clean, treat and disinfect.
- If you prefer to pick up or return an RV earlier or later than scheduled on your reservation an additional fee will be applied. Please check if we can accommodate.
- You must dump/empty the septic before returning. We do a septic tank flush on return.
- A 30 minute disinfectant cleaning is included in your prep fee. You should bring the unit back cleaned from your trip or additional fees apply
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.