Thor Motor Coach ACE MPA309
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:
We opt out of RVSHARE insurance and use a preferred provider. Your insurance fee and $1500 security deposit are not included in the RVSHARE quote.
We charge our insurance and the security deposit outside of RVSHARE....
- Year - 2018
- Manufacturer - Thor Motor Coach
- Make - ACE
- Model - 30.1
- Class - Class A Motor Home
- Sleeps - 6
- Number of Bunk Beds - 1
- Slides - 1
- Length - 31.0 ft
- Height - 12.0 ft
- Cruise control - Yes
- Seatbelts - 7
- Fuel type - Gas
- Dual battery - Yes
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 18,000.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 18,000.0 lbs
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Electric Generator
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
We had a blast with this RV. It drove very smoothly for its size. We had four adults and there was plenty of space. Customer service throughout the process was top notch.
Were not given all of the information as to what was working in the RV and what was not. Nor what was NOT to be used during our trip. Leveling jacks were junk and broke even though we never touched them (as we were instructed not to use them) And we were badgered about gettin...
This was our first RV rental... and it was great. There were a couple mechanical issues that made some amenities unavailable to us (The slide was not fully functional and the awning needed repair from prior renters use- it was inoperable ). Despite those two issues, it was a gr...
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- First and foremost, don't do anything illegal or that might get you or someone else hurt. This includes climbing on the roof. You must be 25 or older to drive.
- There is a strict no smoking policy that must be adhered to. If evidence of smoking inside the rental is found, we reserve the right to charge up to $750 to PROPERLY clean, treat and disinfect.
- If you prefer to pick up or return an RV earlier or later than scheduled on your reservation an additional fee will be applied. Please check if we can accommodate.
- You must dump/empty the septic before returning. We do a septic tank flush on return.
- A 30 minute disinfectant cleaning is included in your prep fee. You should bring the unit back cleaned from your trip or additional fees apply
Any Delivery of a motorhome needs to be PRE APPROVED. ON top of the delivery fee the renter also pays for the fuel and tolls on top of the delivery fee.
Prep, Clean & Starter Package Fee:
This fee includes vehicle prep, operational walk through when needed, disinfectant cl...
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.