Go Off-grid! Super-lite hybrid travel ...
Located in Falcon, CO- just a few miles east of Colorado Springs.
Right price, right size and a dream to tow will make your own camping experience come true!
Off-Grid outfitted: 100 watt automated Solar*, high capacity deep cycle battery,...
Life is always better in the outdoors! We love camping, riding Harleys, boating and good hiking. Hel...
- Year - 2007
- Manufacturer - R-Vision
- Make - Trail Lite
- Model - F18
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 7
- Total Number of Beds - 4
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Fresh water tank - 43.0 gal
- Length - 18.0 ft
- Gross weight - 3,754.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,141.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 2,612.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7PIN
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - Yes
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - No
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Range (Stove)
- Kitchen Sink
- Roof Air Conditioning
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- CD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- Fire Extinguisher
Great to work with
RV was perfect for our family. We had a great experience overall. This was our first time renting an RV.
This was our first time renting a camper through RVShare, and we had such a positive experience with Andrew! He went above and beyond to make sure that we had everything that we needed (and then some). He was a GREAT communicator and problem solver, and always put our safety and ...
Great overall experience!
Andrew did a awesome job at communicating before the rental, during the pick up, at drop off. The entire experience was very pleasurable and easy. I have rented several times before and this is definitely the best experience I have had!
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- For safety and to avoid damage risks, using camper to store hard sided gear while traveling is not allowed
- Travel speeds cannot exceed 65 MPH. Renter responsible for proper hitch connection.
- Additional care must be taken to protect canvas against damage. Pulling on, pinching, placing objects on, pressure while setting up or other stresses can cause irreparable damage.
- During travel, all items in the camper must be secured, all power to pump and hot water turned off. Bathroom door must be latched/locked.
- Please be sure to check that all equipment/items included provided by owner remain in the camper. As items are provided to renters, they may show use. Departure indicates acceptable cleanliness.
Some important safety considerations
******* Lower out-of-city sales tax********
1) Do not tow above the max tire recommendations or State law. Tires are rated up to 65 MPH (Above recommended tow speeds can damage tires and bearings)
2) Always double check the camper hitch is pro...
Rates & Availability
$10.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.