2021 Palomino Puma Bunk Room
Rent our camper for an amazing getaway! 2019 crossroads sunset trail Bunk house! Sleeps 8. Slide out, queen size bed, frig, stove top, oven, microwave, air conditioning, heat, pro pain, hot and cold water, inside and outside speakers full b...
- Year - 2021
- Manufacturer - Palomino
- Make - Puma
- Model - 32BHQS
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 8
- Number of Bunk Beds - 4
- Slides - 1
- Length - 35.0 ft
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- iPod Docking Station
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Electric Generator
- Fire Extinguisher
It was a brand new RV. Everything worked perfect.
TJ was exceptional and a pleasure to work with.He was quick to answer any questions I had. When he had an issue with the RV he called gave me option which I greatly appreciated.
TJ was easy to work with and a good guy. We will be back next year. (maybe before)
We really enjoyed the camper! It was clean and comfortable.
Great owners to deal with.
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Campers are fragile, even if you buy the most expensive. Be gentle, don’t sit where you are not supposed to. Don’t set heavy items on the table, remove shoes upon entering, etc.
- We prefer NO PETS in our campers. IF we do approve your pet, there is a $25 per night pet fee. ALL pets must be caged if left alone in the camper. A $100 cleaning fee with be added for excess hair.
- Do not rinse sand/dirt off feet (or anything else) in shower, no grease or food in drains. No feminine products, paper towels, etc. down the toilet. Use ONLY toilet paper that is RV approved.
- No vaping or smoking of any kind inside the camper. (LOSS OF DEPOSIT if any smoke smell). If you do not dump the tanks before returning the camper, a $100 dumping charge will be assessed.
- You are responsible for any damage to the camper and its contents during your rental. Please do your very best to return the travel trailer in the condition you received it.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.