2016 Nitro Toy Hauler 12.5' Garage
2016 Nitro Toy Hauler 12.5' Garage
- 2016 Nitro XLR
- Toy Hauler
- Sleeps 8
- Length 46 ft.
This is a 46'6 triple axle toy hauler. There are 3 ac that will freeze you out. There is also a half bath in the garage area. This trailer has 3 slides. The rear door also converts to a patio. There is a Nice Queen bed up front. The living room has a 3 person reclining love seat and a overhead bunk. In the garage there are 2 beds that raise up and down. Bottom bed converts to a couch. Delivery and set up is preferred.
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Delivery: Yes
- Pick Up Anytime After: 4:30 PM
- Drop Off By: 5:00 PM
- Cruise Control: No
- Power Steering: No
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Roof Air Conditioning||Refrigerator|
|Hot & Cold Water Supply||Toilet|
|AM/FM Radio||Slide Out|
|Fire Extinguisher||Electric Generator|
- $185.00 / nightly
- $925.00 / weekly
- $3,313.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 2
- Tax: 9.00%
- Refundable damage deposit: $1,000.00
- Excess mileage: $0.35/mile
- Insurance: $28.94/day (sales tax not included)
- Drop Off & Set Up: $150.00
- Extensive cleaning fee: $150.00
- Key replacement fee: $75.00
- Waste tank dumping fee: $50.00
- 250 miles per night included with rental
- Unlimited generator usage included with rental for free.
- Advanced Notice: at least 1 night notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 30 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
Please enjoy the camper to the fullest extent, but please keep in mind this is our personal camper. Please be careful, respectful, and considerate not to damage the camper or leave it in any condition other than how you received it.
* For your safety we require that the tow vehicle used is a one ton or larger to rent this toy hauler. If you do not have access to a 1 ton dually or larger we are happy to deliver & set up with in a reasonable distance.
1. No smoking or vaping of any kind inside the RV, any evidence will be subject to a $500.00 "additional" cleaning fee. This allows for ozone treatment.
2. All “optional fees” are optional unless task is not done prior to return. RV should be returned in the same condition as it was at the time it was rented out (picked up by you) i.e. full gas tank, generator tank full, grey and black tank emptied and flushed out.
3. No off road travels or out of country locations permitted.
4. No walking, sitting, standing, or lounging on top of the roof.
5. Pets not allowed $1,500 fee if evidence is discovered.
6. Only use biodegradable, RV and marine type bath tissue that we supply or that you have.
7. Ensure all doors, cabinets and drawers are closed and locked before towing (this includes all undercarriage compartments, refrigerator, overhead vents in hallway and bathrooms, bathroom doors, master bedroom door, etc.) to avoid damage while the camper is in motion
8. Refuel Policy: Fill free to use the generator, and refilling station as much as needed but keep in mind we charge $5.00 per gallon to refill the tanks. We request that you do not refill the tanks yourself because we only use premium ethanol free 87 octane. Anything else can cause damage or performance issues.
9. Dumping Policy: Renter is responsible for emptying both gray and black (septic) tanks before returning RV to owner. Failure to do so will result in a $50 dumping fee. Empty Black first, then Grey, then flush out tanks.
10. Toy hauling Policy: Please let us know in advance if you plan to bring any motorized toys during the rental period. You must bring your own straps, and blocks. Toy weight must not exceed 2,000 lbs. I prefer to help in the loading and strapping of the toys and require pictures after the toys are loaded before you leave.
11. Appliances: The A/C, generator, awning, radio, microwave, stove, oven, television, etc. are convenience items. If any malfunctions should occur with any of these items, NO compensation will be made to you. For assistance, you are advised to consult the informational material in the RV or contact owners.
12. Camper Content: Renters agree to return the camper with all original contents in place to include any and all convenience items, inventory items, and any optional items requested in this rental agreement. When renters are away from the camper, all doors including undercarriage should remain locked to prevent theft and overhead vents in bathroom and hallway should be closed to prevent water damage in the event of rain. Awning should not be opened during strong winds or while away from the camper to prevent damage. If any inventory items are damaged or missing at the time of the delivery, renter risks forfeiture of some or all of the security deposit, at the owner’s discretion.
13. There will be no refunds for early returns. Please inform us in advance if you plan to return early or if you are running late. Any drop-off after 6pm CST will result in an additional night charge, unless previously authorized. It is inadequate to perform drop off inspections in the dark as it does not allow for a proper visual inspection. Please plan your travel accordingly to meet pick-up and drop-off times.
14. Extending Rental Dates. You are responsible for reviewing this Agreement to ensure that all rentals costs and rental dates are correct. If you wish to extend the rental period, you must call us for approval. If you do not return at the scheduled drop-off time on the scheduled Rental Period End Date and you have not called us for approval to extend the rental period, you will be charged additional rental day(s), and any inconvenience fees incurred by the next renter. Please remember that our units are usually booked by other families picking up as quickly as the next day.