FREE WiFi! FULLY STOCKED!!! No Boundaries (Orbit)!!!
FREE WiFi! FULLY STOCKED!!! No Boundaries (Orbit)!!!
- 2019 FREE WiFi! FULLY STOCKED!!! No Boundaries "Orbit"
- Travel Trailer
- Sleeps 4
- Length 20 ft.
Brand Spanking New!!! 2019!!! Never any charge for WiFi, linens, dishes, utensils, cooking appliances, and camp chairs! All provided FREE of charge!!!
NO BOUNDARIES TRAVEL TRAILERS
Explore our new rugged towable trailer, No Boundaries! She is an exceptionally light weight, versatile travel trailer towable by both 4 cylinder and 6 cylinder tow vehicles. Perfect for any outdoor enthusiast, Orbit offers adaptable storage for kayaks, bikes, SUP’s, surfboards, skis, and fishing equipment, while still maintaining a dry weight acceptable for a wide range of smaller tow vehicles in the 3500 lb category.
No Boundaries, with industry leading ground-clearance, larger diameter tires, and nimble suspension system, will allow you to explore and set up camp in places that would otherwise be inaccessible. Additionally, the upscale interior focuses on thoughtful, useful design with ample storage and an ergonomic and refreshing living space.
You will appreciate all of the practical features that come standard that make any weekend trip or week long vacation super fun! Our model features a 3.7 cu. ft. 3-way refrigerator, residential cabinetry, hardwood storage drawers, indoor/outdoor bluetooth sound system, extra large awning, and extendable cargo netting wherever possible for additional storage spaces. It even has one slide for added interior space. And as we do for all of our units, camping chairs, toaster, kcup and ground coffee pot, linens, bedding, cookware, and utensils comes free of charge!!! Orbit requires a 2" ball and 7 pin trailer connection (we have 4 pin to 7 pin adapters available).
Optional Propane or Gas Generator for camping or tailgating without power hookups!!!
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Delivery: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 3:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 9:00 AM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: No
- Power Steering: No
- Engine: 1
- Fuel Consumption: 1 miles per gallon
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Range (Stove)||Fire Extinguisher|
|Roof Air Conditioning||Shower|
|Slide Out||AM/FM Radio|
|Hot & Cold Water Supply|
- $125.00 / nightly
- Minimum Nights: 3
- Refundable damage deposit: $1,500.00
- Restocking and Sanitizing Fee: $25.00
- Insurance: $14.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Propane/gas inverter 30a generator: $50.00/night
- Late Fee: $75.00
- Pet Fee: $50.00
- Advanced Notice: at least 1 night notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 30 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
1. No smoking or vaping of any kind inside the RV, any evidence will be subject to a $500.00 "additional" cleaning fee. This allows for ozone treatment.
2. All “optional fees” are optional unless task is not done prior to return. RV should be returned in the same condition as it was at the time it was rented out (picked up by you) i.e. full gas tank, full propane, grey and black tank emptied and flushed out.
3. No off road travels or out of country locations permitted.
4. No walking, sitting, standing, or lounging on top of the roof.
5. Pets allowed (with $50 pet fee) but owner takes full responsibility for any damages or excessive odors.
6. Only use biodegradable, RV and marine type bath tissue that we supply or that you have.
7. Ensure all doors, cabinets and drawers are closed and locked before driving RV (this includes all undercarriage compartments, refrigerator, overhead vents in hallway and bathrooms, bathroom doors, master bedroom door, etc.) to avoid damage while the RV is in motion (trust me!).
8. Refuel Policy: RV should be returned with (at least) the same amount of gas provided at pick up, or renters will be subject to $50 refuel fee plus actual fuel cost.
9. Dumping Policy: Renter is responsible for emptying both gray and black (septic) tanks before returning RV to owner. Failure to do so will result in a $75 dumping fee. Empty Black first, then Grey, then flush out tanks.
10. Appliances: The A/C, awning, radio, microwave, stove, oven, television, etc. are convenience items. If any malfunctions should occur with any of these items, we will do everything in our power to get the items fixed while you are on your trip. For assistance, let us know immediately.
11. RV Content: Renters agree to return the RV with all original contents in place to include any and all convenience items, inventory items, and any optional items requested in this rental agreement. When renters are away from RV, all doors including undercarriage should remain locked to prevent theft and overhead vents in bathroom and hallway should be closed to prevent water damage in the event of rain. Awning should not be opened during strong winds or while away from RV to prevent damage. If any inventory items are damaged or missing at the time of the delivery, renter risks forfeiture of some or all of the security deposit, at the owner’s discretion.
12. There will be no refunds for early returns. Please inform us in advance if you plan to return early or if you are running late. Any drop-off after 6pm CST will result in an additional night charge, unless previously authorized. It is inadequate to perform drop off inspections in the dark as it does not allow for a proper visual inspection. Please plan your travel accordingly to meet pick-up and drop-off times.
13. Extending Rental Dates. You are responsible for reviewing this Agreement to ensure that all rentals costs and rental dates are correct. If you wish to extend the rental period, you must call us for approval. If you do not return at the scheduled drop-off time on the scheduled Rental Period End Date and you have not called us for approval to extend the rental period, you will be charged additional rental day(s), and any inconvenience fees incurred by the next renter. Please remember that our units are usually booked by other families picking up as quickly as the next day.
First time renting a RV. I was not expecting that kind of service we received. Awesome experience!