Our camper is a 2017 Forest River Viking 17BH with the popular rear bunk bed layout.
Dedicated sleeping for 4 adults, both the master bed and bunk beds have nice thick mattresses that are nice to sleep on.
The kitchen is fully equipped to cook and serve meals for up to 6 people.
We also offer an entire outdoor furniture and kitchen setup:
- 2 burner outdoor kitchen w/ counter space on both sides and enclosed storage cabinet
- Table/bench combo (seats 4) that folds flat
- 5 folding chairs
- Height adjustable table
*** Extra options ***
In case you don't have / want to bring a lot of stuff we also offer add-on services such as:
- Towel and bed linen service
- Grey/Black tank dump service
- Express checkout RV cleaning service
- Small gas bottles for the outdoor kitchen burners
- Trailer brake controller rental (mandatory safety item for towing our RV)
- Delivery / Pick up service, within a reasonable radius around the greater Denver area we may be able to deliver, set up and return the camper for you (additional fee will be quoted).
*** Towing requirements ***
All minivans, any size SUV and any size pickup truck can tow this RV as it only weighs 2700 lbs.
- GTW (Gross Trailer Weight) dry/empty weight: 2694 Lbs
- GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating): 3750 Lbs max allowable weight load
- Class III, IV or V frame mounted hitch with a 2' inch square hitch receiver
- Hitch ball size: 2" 5/16
- 7-pin (round) trailer connector for trailer brake controller, lights, indicators etc.
- Trailer brake controller (if you don't have one you can rent ours)
*** RV Towing Info ***
- Trailer brake controller is mandatory safety item when towing our RV, minimum dual axis sensor and gain level adjustment (we have one if you don't), when using ours you may need to order a $10-12 custom harness connector specific to your car make/model
*** RV Connectors ***
Power cord (110 Volt / 30 amp)
City water connector -> water hose w/ pressure regulator provided
Water tank fill up connector -> water hose provided
*** Tools & Spares ***
- Spare wheel w/ new tire
- Hand tools for wheel change and stabilizer/leveling jacks
- Leveling blocks