2017 Thor ACE 29.4
2017 Thor ACE 29.4
- 2017 Thor ACE
- Class A Motor Home
- Sleeps 8
- Length 31 ft.
Our Thor ACE is the perfect RV for the family get away, guys weekend away, or girls trip.
Perfect for Camping at the Lake or visiting a national park.
Taking a trip to NOLA, or headed to the races? Our rig is ideal for just about any trip.
King size bed (Oversized memory foam mattress)
3 TVs (2 inside, 1 outside)
Out door sink and mini fridge
Powered Hide-Away Bunk w/ Ladder
Sleeps 6-8 (6 seat-belts)
Bluetooth® Radio System in Bedroom w/ Exterior Speakers
Propane tank (this requires alternate routes when dealing with tunnels)
12.5' Exterior height
Rental includes dishes and cookware, as well as propane grill.
Rental does come with toilet tissue & King size bed sheets only, no extra linens or toiletries.
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 5:30 PM
- Drop Off By: 5:30 PM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine: 6.8L Triton V10 / Ford F53 SuperDuty Chassis
- Fuel Consumption: 8 miles per gallon
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|In Dash Air Conditioning||Roof Air Conditioning|
|Shower||Hot & Cold Water Supply|
|Fire Extinguisher||Seat Belts|
|Slide Out||Rear Vision Camera|
|AM/FM Radio||DVD Player|
- $275.00 / nightly
- $1,733.00 / weekly
- $7,013.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 2
- Refundable damage deposit: $1,500.00
- Excess mileage: $0.35/mile
- Excess generator usage: $3.00/hour
- Insurance: $24.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Vehicle Storage: $10.00/night
- 200 miles per night included with rental
- 4 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
- Advanced Notice: at least 2 nights notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 32 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
Week day pickup is between 5-7pm. Saturday pickup is between 4-7pm. Sunday pickup time is negotiable. Please contact us for different pickup time needs.
(Note - walkthrough/training takes between 1-2hrs).
RV was in tip-top shape with everything we needed to enjoy our week long vacation to Maine. Heather and her husband were a pleasure to work with and were very accommodating to our requests. Would definitely rent again from them!