- 2007 Itasca Sunova 35J
- Class A Motor Home
- Sleeps 7
- Length 36 ft.
Ready to hit the road and make lasting memories!? Bunkhouse Haven is great for a family with room for friends. King bed in the master, bunk beds, dinette converts to a bed and the couch folds down so plenty of space. Stocked with board games, outdoor games, propane fire pit, camping chef outdoor grill, linens and more. When the weather doesn't cooperate come inside and relax in the living space with multiple flat screen tvs, DVD player with surround sound. For the kiddos each bunk bed has its own flip down TV screen.
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 3:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 5:00 PM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine: V10 gas
- Fuel Consumption: 10 miles per gallon
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|In Dash Air Conditioning||Roof Air Conditioning|
|Hot & Cold Water Supply||DVD Player|
|AM/FM Radio||CD Player|
|Rear Vision Camera||Slide Out|
|Seat Belts||Fire Extinguisher|
- $225.00 / nightly
- $1,500.00 / weekly
- $6,000.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 2
- Tax: 8.90%
- Refundable damage deposit: $500.00
- Excess mileage: $0.50/mile
- Excess generator usage: $1.50/hour
- Insurance: $29.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Dumping: $50.00
- Fuel usage: $200.00
- Cleaning: $150.00
- 125 miles per night included with rental
- 4 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
- Advanced Notice: at least 7 nights notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 30 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
Owners of RV were very friendly and easy to work with. RV was in great shape and met all our needs. We would definitely rent from them again!
Ed and Jess are very easy going and have a great RV! The experience of being first time renters went smooth with their help! Our trip was a success and very fun do to their kindness! We would definitely rent from them again and recommend others to do so as well.
This is a beautiful RV. Very clean. Has tons of space. They included lots of great things from games to dvds to grills and fire pit to extra food and snacks. They even have Cornhole and we love to throw bags. The owners were great to work with. I highly recommend it, Rob