2011 Tioga Ranger
2011 Tioga Ranger
- 2011 Tioga Ranger
- Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps 6
- Length 33 ft.
Cute, clean, and roomy! Sleeps 4 adults plus 2 children, or 4 adults and 2 others 5'3 and under comfortably (fold-out love seat and dinette beds). Bed linens and towels are included. Kitchen is stocked with cooking/eating utensils, pots/pans, dishes/cups, coffee maker and toaster.
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Delivery: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 3:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 9:00 AM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine: Ford E450
- Fuel Consumption: 11 miles per gallon
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|In Dash Air Conditioning||Roof Air Conditioning|
|Shower||Hot & Cold Water Supply|
|AM/FM Radio||CD Player|
|Rear Vision Camera||Slide Out|
|Seat Belts||Fire Extinguisher|
- $210.00 / nightly
- $1,100.00 / weekly
- $4,400.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 3
- Refundable damage deposit: $1,500.00
- Excess mileage: $0.35/mile
- Excess generator usage: $3.00/hour
- Restocking Fee: $150.00
- Insurance: $29.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Pick Up/Drop Off 0-30 miles from DIA: $50.00
- Pick Up/Drop Off 31-60 miles from DIA: $100.00
- Cleaning Fee only applies under certain circumstances: $150.00
- Refueling Fee $50+ gas if not brought back full: $50.00
- Late Return Fee: $50.00
- 125 miles per night included with rental
- 4 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
- Advanced Notice: at least 5 nights notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 30 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
All bedding, linens, dishware included.
RV is accurately described and works great. Dawn did a great job showing me how everything functioned and even left us a box of goodies for the kids. Will definitely be renting this RV again if it's available!
Dawn and her husband were wonderful to deal with! They were prompt and responsive throughout the trip. They gave us a good overview of their RV and its usage before the trip and also provided a folder with typed instructions on operating various features of the RV. They provided ...