- TOW VEHICLE: must be capable of towing a minimum of 6000 lbs. and must be a vehicle with a Class III receiver (we provide a weight distribution hitch with sway control). You must have a 7-way trailer connector installed on your vehicle (or PROVIDE your own adapter if you have a 4-way connector on your vehicle) It is HIGHLY recommended that you have a trailer brake controller. For more information about towing a trailer check out Online Towing Guide (http://onlinetowingguide.com) and http://www.eTrailer.com.
- PICK-UP/DROP-OFF: -Standard pick-up time is anytime after 4pm and standard drop-off time is by 1pm to allow turn-around for the next renter, unless otherwise arranged.
- INCLUDED: 2 FULL tanks of propane @ N/C; kitchen & bath towels; fully stocked kitchen **If you would like to see a list of all included items we are happy to email it to you! There is too much to list here! **
- UPON REQUEST: full water tank & *if you have others just let us know & we will do our best to accommodate!
- DELIVERY: For an extra fee we can also drop off, set up, dump, & pick up for you (see listing for details on this).
- RENTER PROVIDES: own linens, sleeping bags, & pillows
- DRY CAMPING: due to the amount of energy required to power the fridge, heat, air, etc., a generator with ~3500 starting watts will be needed for dry camping. If you do not have access to one, they can be rented, or let us know if you would like to rent ours for a minimal $20/day.
Generator will be provided full of gas and needs to be returned full of gas, otherwise renter will be charged $5.00/gallon out of deposit. It is an option to let us know ahead of time if you prefer to have us re-fuel upon return (still $5/gal).
Camper needs to be cleaned inside and out (to the same condition it was when received) before returned to avoid additional fees. Otherwise, an additional fee of $100/hour will be charged out of deposit. All cleaning supplies are included for you and need to be returned. This includes but is not limited to: sweeping & mopping floors; vacuuming seating and storage spaces as needed; wiping down shelving, counters, table, stove, microwave, sink & anywhere else food/splatter may have reached; cleaning the bathroom top to bottom; all used dishes; trash cans emptied, exterior storage areas cleaned and organized. Please take the outside through a wash, there's one on HWY 50 next to Walmart. Keep in mind, we often have a renter picking up right after you!
It is also an option to have us do the cleaning for you, just let us know you want this option in advance. This will be $100/hour out of deposit. We are pretty efficient and it usually doesn't take us greater than 1.5 hours to turn around, but that depends on how dirty you get it!