The Beach Popup
The Beach Popup
- 2009 Flagstaff 176ltd
- Folding Trailer
- Sleeps 6
- Length 18 ft.
2009 Flagstaff 176ltd Popup, pickup on your way to the beach.
Our pop up has served us well over the years. It will sleep 2 adults and up to 4 kids comfortably. It has a built in ice chest, 10 gallon water tank, outside gas stove, 30 amp electric, power lift, roof mounted a/c, and plenty of storage. Awning is available. Cookware and basic eating utensils are provided. Fitted sheets for twin and full size beds are provided. You will need to bring you own sleeping bags, blankets and pillows. Camper is 18' long when open.
Our camper is available by owner delivery and setup only. Please message me with your destination to determine the delivery fee. Renter must be present at delivery and pickup.
Dogs are allow, but please message me with questions regarding this.
ALL RENTERS must have the drivers license verified. Insurance is not valid unless this is done.
Renters booking via Instabook will need to respond to messaging right away to work out delivery and other details. Failure to respond in a quick time frame will result in the reservation being cancelled.
Note: OFF GRID USE IS ALLOWED ONLY WITH THE RENTAL OF THE SOLAR KIT
WE DO NOT HAVE A GENERATOR TO OFFER.
THIS CAMPER DOES NOT HAVE A BATHROOM, most popup campers do not.
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Delivery: Yes
- Pick Up Anytime After: 9:00 AM
- Drop Off By: 12:00 PM
- Cruise Control: No
- Power Steering: No
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Roof Air Conditioning||Kitchen Sink|
|Range (Stove)||Fire Extinguisher|
- $80.00 / nightly
- $560.00 / weekly
- $2,400.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 2
- Refundable damage deposit: $500.00
- Excess mileage: $0.39/mile
- Cleaning: $25.00
- Deliver/Pickup/Setup: $75.00
- Insurance: $9.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Solar Panels: $15.00/night
- Advanced Notice: at least 7 nights notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 30 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
Solar Panels - Are available to rent during your stay for off grid camping. I have a 100 watt solar kit available to keep the battery charged to keep the lights and water running. An inverter will be provided to charge cell phones and devices.
Rules with our camper are quite simple.
1. Be Respectful, this is our family getaway camper too.
2. No Smoking
3. No Pets
4. No Climbing in any way
5. Return it in the same condition as it was when you picked up or had it delivered.
NOTE: THE RENTER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL DAMAGES!!!