This 2014 Forest River Surveyor Sport is the ultimate family trailer for all seasons. It boasts an indoor and outdoor kitchen with 2 refrigerators (1 with a separate freezer), 2 range tops plus oven, a microwave, as well as 2 sinks and plenty of food storage space. It’s spacious and extremely compact at the same time with a modern bathroom and step in shower and a 10-gallon hot water heater for those nice hot showers. It also has plenty of storage to haul everything you need for your next adventure. Even for your nights that you want to stay in it has a 27-inch flat screen TV plus an AC unit that keeps it ice cold and a heater that keeps you toasty on those cold evenings or mornings. This trailer is 27 ft long and with the tow and sway kit, you can haul this trailer with your 1/2 ton vehicle with ease!
This trailer is located in the mountains of Northen Arizona and perfect for those family trips to the South Rim (64 miles away) and the North Rim (165 miles away) of the Grand Canyon. We are also located less than 24 miles away from the red rocks of Sedona. As well as Monument Valley and the Four Corners Region.
The Rules of use are as follows:
(1) You must have a 2000 or Newer 1/2 Ton or Bigger Truck or SUV to pull this 27.5 ft trailer
(2) You MUST have a 7 Pin Trailer Connector and Trailer Brake Control to Tow this Trailer ( I do offer delivery and set up for a fee)
(3) NO Smoking or Vaping Allowed In the Trailer (Or Lose Your $500 Deposit)
(4) No Out Of State Travelling and No Mexico
(5) You MUST supply your own power source either with a full-service campground (All necessary power cords are provided 50 Amp, 30 Amp, 15 Amp convertors plus a 50 Amp Surge Protector) or You Need To Provide your own 2000-3500 Watts Generator to supply yourself power while camping.
(6) I Provide Freshwater Hose and Water Filters for Full-Service CampGrounds,
(7) I Provide a Freshly Clean Holding/Septic Tank, Plus I Handle Dumping and Cleaning Septic Tank Upon Return (One Time $25 Dump Fee)
(8) I provide the following for my renters: (2) Full 30 lb Propane Tanks, (1) Outside Serving and Cooking Table, A Furnished Kitchen for (4) Travellers, Plates, Bowls, Cups, Silverware, Basic Utensils, Cooking Pots and Pans, Pizza Pan, Toaster, Linen and Pillows for the Main Bed, (4) Rolls of RV Friendly Toilet Paper, Cleaning Supplies (Towels and Rags), Broom and Mop Combo and Mini Vacum Cleaner (Any missing or broken items will be replaced with deposit money)
(9) I provide a clean trailer inside and out upon renter pick up and expect the trailer to look the same way when returned to me at drop off (Or lose $100-$500 of your deposit based on the condition of the trailer inside or out)
(10) Renters must provide a full itinerary of travel and destination plus number and ages of travelers using the trailer
(11) No Shoes or Sandals In Trailer
(12) No Roof Acess By Anyone at Anytime
(13) Dogs are welcome (2) Dog maximum ($10 per dog per night fee)
(14) Treat this trailer with a light touch and gentle hands
(15) Never Leave the Awning Extended During a Windy Day or Unattended (Even a slight breeze can do damage)
(16) Clearance, Clearance, Clearance please check your spacing when entering a bridge, trees or powerlines (Clearance is 10.5 ft)
(17) Never Leave Roof Vents Open During Towing/Travel
(18) Always Lock Shower Door During Towing/Travel (Easily swings open)
(19) Secure all Kitchen Items During Towing/Travel
(20) ENJOY YOURSELVES, WATCH A SUNRISE OR SUNSET, TAKE A BREATH AND UNWIND, HAPPY HOUR STARTS AT 4:00 pm