2005 FLEETWOOD TERRA
2005 FLEETWOOD TERRA
- 2005 FLEETWOOD TERRA
- Class A Motor Home
- Sleeps 6
- Length 32 ft.
2005 Fleetwood 32' Class A Motor Home Rear Island Bed Kitchen Slide out Leveling Jacks 5k Gen Set Rear Camera System 2 A/Cs Microwave Oven Furnace 6 Gal Water Heater Double Door Refrigerator Stereo Am/FM CD
VERY RELIABLE NO ENGINE ISSUES. HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED.
HAS A SLIDE OUT
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 3:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 10:00 AM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: No
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine: 8 cylender
- Fuel Consumption: 12 miles per gallon
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Electric Generator||Roof Air Conditioning|
|Range (Stove)||Kitchen Sink|
|Fire Extinguisher||Rear Vision Camera|
|Seat Belts||Bathroom Sink|
|Slide Out||In Dash Air Conditioning|
|DVD Player||AM/FM Radio|
|Hot & Cold Water Supply|
- $85.00 / nightly
- $510.00 / weekly
- $2,000.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 3
- Tax: 8.75%
- Refundable damage deposit: $300.00
- Excess mileage: $0.35/mile
- Excess generator usage: $3.00/hour
- CLEANING FEE: $50.00
- Insurance: $19.95/day (sales tax not included)
- 75 miles per night included with rental
- 4 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
- Advanced Notice: at least 1 night notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 30 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
FRESH WATER TANK HAS TO RETURN FULL OTHER WISE THERE IS A WATER CHARGE $80 DOLLARS
BLACK WATER MUST BE EMPTY WHEN RETURN. $100 DOLLAR CHARGE PLEASE DO NOT THROW WAY TOILET PAPER INSIDE TOILET OR $150 CHARGE.
DISHES HAVE TO BE CLEAN IF NOT 2 DOLLARS PER PC
Good little RV I would rent it again
We had a great time renting this RV. At first, Natalia and Berenice walked me and my husband throughout the entire RV (internally/externally) to make sure everything was working, as well as answering any questions we had. We RV was clean (smelling great actually). The RV is huge,...
Overall, it served its purpose. There was a lot of things that were not explained to me when I picked up the RV and I had to teach the person giving me the RV how things worked. The RV was dirty, had ants and left over food. The tire pressure was low. The TV didn't work, one ...