No SCAMS! Fast Response 34 Feet, 2 Slides National Dolphin
No SCAMS! Fast Response 34 Feet, 2 Slides National Dolphin
- 2006 WE REPLY FAST! FREE WiFi! FREE TOLLS! FULLY STOCKED!!! National Dolphin "Echo"
- Class A Motor Home
- Sleeps 6
- Length 34 ft.
The National Dolphin 6320-LX (Echo) was the top-of-the line gas class A for the year costing nearly 150k new. The layout with 2 large slide-outs, includes one queen bed, queen sleeper sofa, and a full size dinette area that can be converted for sleeping as well!
Echo has a small learning curve for new drivers. She has bus style mirrors with side view and back-up cameras! She is completely self contained for the weekends at the game or nights under the stars.
Set up is a breeze with the leveling jacks, with the push of a few buttons and two slide-outs later, you are set up in under 5 minutes!
We also have Smart TVs and free WiFi available so you can stream Netflix!
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 9:00 AM
- Drop Off By: 3:00 PM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine: 6.8
- Fuel Consumption: 8 miles per gallon
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Electric Generator||Range (Stove)|
|CD Player||Fire Extinguisher|
|Rear Vision Camera||Roof Air Conditioning|
|Bathroom Sink||Slide Out|
|In Dash Air Conditioning||DVD Player|
|AM/FM Radio||Hot & Cold Water Supply|
- $220.00 / nightly
- Minimum Nights: 3
- Refundable damage deposit: $1,500.00
- Excess mileage: $0.35/mile
- Insurance: $24.95/night (sales tax not included)
- Tow Fee: $100.00
- Pet Fee: $50.00
- Carry Out Satellite: $45.00
- Fuel Fee: $50.00
- Cleaning Fee: $150.00
- Dump Fee: $50.00
- 200 miles per night included with rental
- 8 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
- Advanced Notice: at least 2 nights notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 30 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
Allowable miles and generator usage are based on paid nights. So if you paid for three nights than you get 3 times the allowable usage of the generator and mileage, etc. Charges will accrue for any usage over that as per the listed amount.
1. No smoking or vaping of any kind inside the RV, any evidence will be subject to a $500.00 "additional" cleaning fee. This allows for ozone treatment.
2. All “optional fees” are optional unless task is not done prior to return. RV should be returned in the same condition as it was at the time it was rented out (picked up by you) i.e. full gas tank, full propane, grey and black tank emptied and flushed out.
3. No off road travels or out of country locations permitted.
4. No walking, sitting, standing, or lounging on top of the roof.
5. Pets allowed (with $50 pet fee) but owner takes full responsibility for any damages or excessive odors.
6. Only use biodegradable, RV and marine type bath tissue that we supply or that you have.
7. Ensure all doors, cabinets and drawers are closed and locked before driving RV (this includes all undercarriage compartments, refrigerator, overhead vents in hallway and bathrooms, bathroom doors, master bedroom door, etc.) to avoid damage while the RV is in motion (trust me!).
8. Refuel Policy: RV should be returned with (at least) the same amount of gas provided at pick up, or renters will be subject to $50 refuel fee plus actual fuel cost.
9. Dumping Policy: Renter is responsible for emptying both gray and black (septic) tanks before returning RV to owner. Failure to do so will result in a $75 dumping fee. Empty Black first, then Grey, then flush out tanks.
10. Towing Policy: Please let us know in advance if you plan to tow anything behind the RV during the rental period. You must bring your own flat-towing equipment and tow weight must not exceed 5,000 lbs. Renter must bring all other compatible equipment to tow their personal vehicle and it is required that you have a braking system installed in your towed vehicle. We keep the hitches locked at all times to prevent misuse. We charge a flat $100 tow fee.
11. Appliances: The A/C, generator, awning, radio, microwave, stove, oven, television, etc. are convenience items. If any malfunctions should occur with any of these items, NO compensation will be made to you. For assistance, you are advised to consult the informational material in the RV or contact owners.
12. RV Content: Renters agree to return the RV with all original contents in place to include any and all convenience items, inventory items, and any optional items requested in this rental agreement. When renters are away from RV, all doors including undercarriage should remain locked to prevent theft and overhead vents in bathroom and hallway should be closed to prevent water damage in the event of rain. Awning should not be opened during strong winds or while away from RV to prevent damage. If any inventory items are damaged or missing at the time of the delivery, renter risks forfeiture of some or all of the security deposit, at the owner’s discretion.
13. There will be no refunds for early returns. Please inform us in advance if you plan to return early or if you are running late. Any drop-off after 6pm CST will result in an additional night charge, unless previously authorized. It is inadequate to perform drop off inspections in the dark as it does not allow for a proper visual inspection. Please plan your travel accordingly to meet pick-up and drop-off times.
14. Extending Rental Dates. You are responsible for reviewing this Agreement to ensure that all rentals costs and rental dates are correct. If you wish to extend the rental period, you must call us for approval. If you do not return at the scheduled drop-off time on the scheduled Rental Period End Date and you have not called us for approval to extend the rental period, you will be charged additional rental day(s), and any inconvenience fees incurred by the next renter. Please remember that our units are usually booked by other families picking up as quickly as the next day.
Great RV for family travel - room for 6, but not more. Cold A/C. We did have some problems with the generator, but the owners were very responsive and intent on fixing it for the next renter. I would recommend renting any RV provided by Josh and his wife.