Escape Mini - 181RK
Escape Mini - 181RK
- 2018 K-Z Escape Mini
- Travel Trailer
- Sleeps 4
- Length 18 ft.
BRAND SPANKING NEW!!!! 2018 K-Z ESCAPE MINI 181RK
This super light camper has so much room! The slide out gives you even more room! It comfortably sleeps four people. The kitchen is big with a huge window that looks out the back of the camper. It has a queen size bed and a dinette that converts to a bed. This camper has a ton of storage space.
The Escape Mini has the following features.
- 10’ Electric Awning with LED lights underneath
- Bluetooth stereo system
- AM/FM Radio
- Indoor and Outdoor Speakers
- HD TV Antenna
- Extra Outdoor Shower
- Convection Oven/Microwave
- 2-Burner Stove
- Air Conditioner
- Queen Bed
- Dinette that converts to bed
- Electric Jack
- 30 Gallon Freshwater Tank
- 30 Gallon Blackwater Tank
- 32 Gallon Graywater Tank
This camper comes equipped with the following items.
- Pots, pans, and other basic cooking utensils
- Marshmallow Roasting Sticks
- 32 inch HDTV
- Leveling blocks/boards
- Wheel Chocks
- Toilet Paper
- Septic System Treatment
Renter must provide their own linens. Travel trailer must be clean upon return. Black water and gray water must be empty and clean upon return. One propane tank is included which may or may not be full. The renter is responsible for filling/exchanging the tank as needed. There is no requirement to return it full.
Pick-up and drop-off windows are between 1:00pm and 3:00 pm. Failure to pick-up or drop-off within the window may result in a fee. Tow vehicle must have a 5,000 lb towing capacity or 3,500 lb towing capacity with a weight distribution hitch and sway bar. Weight distribution hitch and sway bar are available to rent. The RV requires a 2” ball and 7-pin connection or adapter for the trailer lights. California state law requires the tow vehicle to have a brake controller.
Please answer these questions in order to expedite the approval process:
1. Where are you going?
2. Who with (# of travelers)?
3. What vehicle will you be using to tow?
4. What type of hook-ups will your campsite have (water, sewer, electricity including amps)?
5. What kind of experience do you have with travel trailers?
6. Do you (or your driver) have a valid U.S. drivers license?
Please review the RVShare terms of service at https://rvshare.com/terms-of-service.
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 3:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 3:00 PM
- Cruise Control: No
- Power Steering: No
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Roof Air Conditioning||Microwave|
|Slide Out||Fire Extinguisher|
|AM/FM Radio||Hot & Cold Water Supply|
- $104.00 / nightly
- $665.00 / weekly
- $2,652.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 2
- Tax: 8.25%
- Refundable damage deposit: $500.00
- Insurance: $14.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Pet Fee: $25.00
- Weight Distribution Hitch and Sway Bar: $20.00
- 2 Lawn Chairs Rental: $10.00
- Patio Rug Rental: $10.00
- Dishware/Silverware: $15.00
- Camper not returned clean: $100.00
- Camper returned with evidence of smoking inside: $350.00
- Camper returned with the blackwater tank not dumped: $150.00
- Lost keys: $25.00
- Late pick-up/drop-off: $100.00
- Advanced Notice: at least 2 nights notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 30 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
Excellent to rent from and everything went perfectly on our pick up and return. Will rent the trailer again next year.