2014 Airstream International
2014 Airstream International
- 2014 Airstream International Signature Series
- Travel Trailer
- Sleeps 4
- Length 25 ft.
Camp in style with a modern 25ft. Airstream International Travel Trailer upgraded with 500Watts of Solar.
Airstream is in like-new shape offering all the amenities you'll need while seeing the pacific northwest.
Trailer sleeps 4 comfortably and 6 if you're willing to get comfy.
Pets allowed for additional $75 fee per rental, must be disclosed before rental. No smoking permitted in the trailer. A dropoff of the trailer after legal sunset requires an additional day of booking and will be charged upon return.
The trailer has a GVW of 7,000lbs and requires a vehicle with a class 5 hitch and capability to tow at least 7000lbs. Pickup and Drop-off times are flexible but mornings typically work best. This trailer can be delivered to a campsite or home for an additional fee. Delivery fees vary depending on location and with a 4-night minimum. Inquire for a quote.
*****WHEN EMAILING ABOUT RENTING RV****
- Tow experience (if any)
- What kind of tow vehicle you have
- Where you will be camping
- If you have a pet (dogs only)
- Any other information that you might think matters to the trip
- If pick-up and or dropoff times need to differ from listed times (8 am pickup and 11 am drop off) please include in the email.
**** PLEASE NOTE FEES ****
- Refundable damage deposit $500
- Cleaning fee $50.
- Pet Fee $75, Please add this fee when checking out. (If you forget and show up with a Dog we will add the fee upon return)
- Gas generator for rent $20 a night.
- Late drop-off fee $150.00. If you drop off past legal sunset (after dark) you will be charged for an additional day. This is for safety reasons.
Please bring your own clothing, blankets, beach and or shower towels, food, and toiletries.
AC (use with shore connection or supply your own 3500-watt generator)
Vent fans (a thermostat-controlled roof vent fan, mostly all you need in the PNW)
Furnace (great on chilly mornings)
3 burner propane cook-top powered by LP gas
Dual fuel (120 V AC / propane) fridge / freezer
Stainless steel sink with cutting board sink cover
convection microwave oven (only works with shore power or generator)
Flush toilet (dry)
vanity and sink
The dinette table converts into a comfortable sleeping area for 2 or 3 if you want to get comfy
Shore power electric cable & adapters
Leveling pads & chocks
2 Propane tanks
Instruction manual (Airstream beginners guide)
2 patio chairs
Dinnerware and eating utensils (service for 4, including stainless spoons, knives, forks, plates, bowls, glasses)
2 Coffee/tea mugs
Cookware and cooking utensils (pots and pans with lids, frying pan, French press, cooking spoon, ladle, spatulas, knives, vegetable peeler, measuring spoons, measuring cups, tongs, telescoping campfire forks, corkscrew/can opener, mixing bowls)
Housekeeping items (including 2 rolls of paper towels, 2 rolls of toilet paper, 2 dish towels, sponge, dish soap)
Linens (queen fitted and flat sheets, quilt and blanket for rear bed -- with and an extra set of sheets and quilt for the dinette converted bed)
Entertainment (including AM/FM/CD stereo, TV and Blue-ray player (in the dining area) with 3 binders of DVDs with remotes, a few card games)
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 8:00 AM
- Drop Off By: 11:00 AM
- Cruise Control: No
- Power Steering: No
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Roof Air Conditioning||Refrigerator|
|Hot & Cold Water Supply||Toilet|
|DVD Player||AM/FM Radio|
|CD Player||iPod Docking Station|
- $150.00 / nightly
- $1,050.00 / weekly
- $4,000.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 4
- Refundable damage deposit: $500.00
- Excess generator usage: $0.00/hour
- Cleaning Fee: $50.00
- Insurance: $19.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Gas Generator: $20.00/night
- Pet Fee: $75.00
- Late dropoff fee: $150.00
- No generator usage included with rental for free.
Option to drop-off and pick-up depending on where and how far. Message to ask for a quote.
No smoking inside the unit, no climbing on the roof, and no cats allowed (dogs only).
Dropoff's after legal sunset will be charged an additional night's fees of $150.
Supper helpful and easy pickup and dropoff.