About the Owner, Yiqing
This is 66D Rental, LLC.
This trailer is in great condition and ready to go for your adventure. It is built in 2016 and everything works properly. It could sleep up to 5 person.
We have been in the business for more than 5 years. Every time after it get back from our renter, we will do the professional Cleaning and Sterilize job on our motor home. Basic kitchen supplies are included within the rental.
You will need to tow it by yourself.
Available Pick up or drop off hour for chosen：Between 10:00 AM to 4 PM from Monday to Saturday, Closed on Sunday.
Please provide us your best contact phone number and email address within 48 hours of your booking. Lack of those information could lead to cancellation on your reservation.
If you don‘t know where to do the dumping and refill water before return the RV. Ask us for the direction please.(It usually ONLY cost around $10 if you do that yourself) SO PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO DUMPING or REFILLING FRESH WATER BEFORE YOU RETURN THE RV, thank you!
Optional dumping fee：$70
*Renter must bring the RV back with lid and Valves of grey water tank and black water tank OPEN. Otherwise an one time $70 dumping fee will be charged.
Optional Fresh water refilling fee：$30
*Renter must bring the RV back with full of fresh water. Otherwise a one time $30 fresh water refilling fee will be charged.
Optional Bedding fee: $50
*Renter can require bedding for up to 5 people for extra $50. Renter need to require in advance.
Optional Fuel or Propane refilling fee:
*If the returning fuel level or Propane Level is lower than what it was when pick up, an $6/Gallon charge will be made for refilling fuel or Propane.
Optional processing fee:
*If damage occurred because of improper operation or any accident, we will charge an $150 processing fee for the extra labor and round trip cost we need to bring the RV to the right place for repair.
Optional Oil change cash back：
*The engine of the RV need an oil change every 4000 Miles. This could happen during your road trip depending how far you go. If a oil change service is required as manufacture suggested during the rental period, we will provide $80 cash back to the renter who did provide us an qualified oil change receipt for the rental RV from a certified mechanic shop. If you don’t know where you can get that done, ask us and we will provide direction based on where you are.
|Kitchen Sink||Roof Air Conditioning|
|Range (Stove)||Fire Extinguisher|
|Hot & Cold Water Supply|
Please note the following restrictions:
1) Available Pick up or drop off hour for chosen：Between 10:00 AM to 4 PM from Monday to Saturday, Closed on Sunday.
2) Contact Information: Please provide us your best contact phone number and email address within 48 hours of your booking. Lack of those information could lead to cancellation on your reservation.
3) Off-road: Travel on non-public, unpaved and / or ‘logging’ roads is not permitted at any time.
4) Death Valley: Due to extreme temperatures, traveling in or traversing Death Valley is not permitted in July and August. In May, June and September travel is permitted, however, customer is fully responsible for all mechanical problems and/or towing or vehicle recovery costs. Ground temperatures can reach 140º F or 60º C
During July / August clients may be required upon pick up to sign and acknowledge these restrictions.
5) Mexico: Travel is not permitted.
6) New York City / Manhattan: Travel is not permitted.
7) Alaska / Northern Canada: Travel is not permitted.
8) Winter: Travel during winter months is permitted. However, clients are responsible for any damage due to systems freezing due to cold weather. As a precautionary measure, water may be replaced by anti-freeze to prevent water systems from freezing (Please ask the rental counter for instructions on this procedure). Customers must plan on using bottled water and may be charged a ‘de-winterization’ fee if water systems are used. Special instructions may be given at the rental counter. Freezing conditions may occur in Spring and Fall at higher elevations and should be anticipated and precautionary measures taken.
9) Summer: Travel in summer months and /or in extreme temperatures can strain motor home systems such as roof and dash air conditioners, generator and refrigerator. We maintain our motor homes to accommodate all weather conditions; however, clients should be made aware that performance of motor home systems under extreme conditions cannot be guaranteed.
10) You will need to tow the trailer by yourself.
This is 66D Rental, LLC.